THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Recommendations for filming a DG Hunt in Namibia.

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Recommendations for filming a DG Hunt in Namibia.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
In August, I'm going back to the Caprivi for a couple elephants, buffalo and hippo. I'm thinking of having it filmed.

Can anyone give me recommendations of companies that would work in Namibia?

Thanks!!!

Go Duke!!

Posts: 1298 | Location: Texas | Registered: 25 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of riverman
posted Hide Post
I just sent you a PM Texas!

Posts: 50 | Location: Irwin, Idaho | Registered: 09 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LionHunter
posted Hide Post
I'm having Safari Classics film my Caprivi Ele hunt in June. This is the company owned by Dave Fulson, Tim Dankleif and Ivan Carter, who produce TAA and Dark & Dangerous for TV. This will be the third safari I've had them film for me. I have used others in the past but really like the quality these guys produce.

Both Dave Fulson and Ivan Carter post here on AR or call 214-360-9599 or go to safariclassics.net

Mike
NRA Life
Sables Life
Mzuri
IPHA

"To be a Marine is enough."

Posts: 3577 | Location: Silicon Valley | Registered: 19 November 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LittleJoe
posted Hide Post
I highly recommend David and Fluid Peak.

Posts: 1355 | Registered: 04 November 2010Reply With Quote