THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    FREE Sat Phone Sim Card - 500 Minutes

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FREE Sat Phone Sim Card - 500 Minutes
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of safari-lawyer
posted
I have an Iridium SIM card with 546 minutes loaded on it. The problem is that the minutes expire March 19, 2017. The options are to extend 30 days at $54 per extension with no additional minutes, or to buy another block of 500 minutes for $795 which will save the 546 on the current SIM and add 500 new minutes.

If someone is headed to Africa in the next few months and would be willing to pay for more minutes or to extend the current minutes, I'll give you the card and I will send it to you on my dime. We would need to make a plan in the next few days to place the order to extend the minutes before the cut off.

Also, if you like the sound of this offer, but you are reluctant because you do not have a sat phone, I'll loan you mine for free, as long as you pay the shipping to and from, which should be less than $50 altogether.

Hope this works for someone out there.

Will J. Parks, III

Posts: 2989 | Location: Alabama USA | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very generous offer.

Guns and hunting

Posts: 1112 | Registered: 07 February 2017Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hogbreath:
Very generous offer.

Thank you very much.

I hope someone takes your offer.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68613 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That is a hell of a deal and as HB said, very generous!!!

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I must admit that when I saw the subject, for just a second I thought it was another welfare perk - then I remembered Obama was gone dancing

Gonna take me a while to recalibrate...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Will, wish I were going this year. Just can't do it this year.

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote