THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Botswana lions cross into SA an kill cattle

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Botswana lions cross into SA an kill cattle
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of leopards valley safaris
posted
Just read this on news 24....

popcorn

What do the lion hunting experts say now jumping

Polokwane - One of two lions on the loose was shot in Matikiring, near Tolwe, Limpopo police said on Wednesday.

"One we managed to kill, one is still outstanding and we're still busy searching for it with the helicopter and nature conservation," said Brigadier Hangwani Mulaudzi.

Nature conservation officials shot the lion on Monday. The other lion's tracks had been seen. Local farmers were helping with the search.

"They have already killed two cows. They also killed two donkeys in the area," Mulaudzi said.

"The allegation is that they came from Botswana."

Dave Davenport
Outfitters license HC22/2012EC
Pro Hunters license PH74/2012EC
www.leopardsvalley.co.za
dave@leopardsvalley.co.za
+27 42 24 61388
HUNT AFRICA WHILE YOU STILL CAN
Follow us on FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/#!/leopardsvalley.safaris

Posts: 980 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 06 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Milo Shanghai
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by leopards valley safaris:
Just read this on news 24....

popcorn

What do the lion hunting experts say now jumping

Polokwane - One of two lions on the loose was shot in Matikiring, near Tolwe, Limpopo police said on Wednesday.

"One we managed to kill, one is still outstanding and we're still busy searching for it with the helicopter and nature conservation," said Brigadier Hangwani Mulaudzi.

Nature conservation officials shot the lion on Monday. The other lion's tracks had been seen. Local farmers were helping with the search.

"They have already killed two cows. They also killed two donkeys in the area," Mulaudzi said.

"The allegation is that they came from Botswana."

That nowhere is there any reference to the Nature Conservation officials calling on the services of a visiting trophy hunter to sort out the issue for them.

Posts: 680 | Location: London | Registered: 03 September 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Don't these lions know they should stay in Botswana where they are protected?
Big Grin

Posts: 835 | Location: Plover, Wi | Registered: 04 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
Same thing here in Mt
If there is problem bear or wolf, instead of call on hunters, F&G goes and shoots them
What a waste...

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill C
posted Hide Post
quote:
That nowhere is there any reference to the Nature Conservation officials calling on the services of a visiting trophy hunter to sort out the issue for them.
Brilliant response! tu2

Posts: 3153 | Location: PA | Registered: 02 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ah, the famous Swimming Lions of Botswana strike again!

Dave Fulson

Posts: 1467 | Registered: 20 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of leopards valley safaris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill C:
quote:
Brilliant response! tu2

All in good fun, found it hilarious when I first read it

Dave Davenport
Outfitters license HC22/2012EC
Pro Hunters license PH74/2012EC
www.leopardsvalley.co.za
dave@leopardsvalley.co.za
+27 42 24 61388
HUNT AFRICA WHILE YOU STILL CAN
Follow us on FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/#!/leopardsvalley.safaris

Posts: 980 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 06 December 2009Reply With Quote