New
Find
Notify
Tools

ZIM FILMING
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hi Folks- We have 2 full time cameramen working for us at CMS and while they are pretty much booked up they do have an opening or two that I would happily let them film any hunters wanting their hunt filmed in Zim/ Zambia.

Both Justin and Ray are tried and tested having filmed my last 3 dvds. Not only are they great cameramen but good guys and as a whole are an asset to any team and price wise are very reasonable. If any one is interested they can pm me or send me an email on admin1@cmsafaris.com . Cheers Buzz

Posts: 1128 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 22 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of safari-lawyer
posted Hide Post
On the Internet at 9 o'clock Saturday night . . . . Oh, the glamorous life of a professional hunter. Wink

Will J. Parks, III

Posts: 2989 | Location: Alabama USA | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Will

Its called a "heavy Friday night!" and the realization that I am getting too old for two on the trot!

Posts: 1128 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 22 June 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Just finished watching the new DVD for the second time, mostly in pause and rewind! Incredible filming and great shots by all. Loved the scenery, and seeing Chenje Camp brought back pleasant memories of 2009 tuskless hunt of my own.

Congrats Buzz - this one's a winner too!

Posts: 1517 | Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho | Registered: 03 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Both are not only great cameramen, but they are good fun in camp too. You will enjoy their company.

Mike

Posts: 21695 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote