THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    GLOBAL HUNTER VOLS. 6 & 7 - NOW AVAILABLE!
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

GLOBAL HUNTER VOLS. 6 & 7 - NOW AVAILABLE!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
Truly great videos! Thank you so much.
Jim

Posts: 383 | Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada | Registered: 25 March 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canuck:
Just received mine last week. They are next up in line at the treadmill. Smiler

Have watched them both now. They are great Aaron. Thanks so much for your generous AR offering!

ps: Boy, can Amber Knowlton take care of business with that rifle of hers! Was it a 375?

Posts: 7122 | Location: The Rock (southern V.I.) | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My check is in the mail, looking forward to watching Volume 4-7!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Have watched them both now. They are great Aaron. Thanks so much for your generous AR offering!

ps: Boy, can Amber Knowlton take care of business with that rifle of hers! Was it a 375?

Yep, she was shooting a .375 H&H. I've hunted with Amber before, she's handy with a gun!!

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4888 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of matt u
posted Hide Post
Hi Aaron

Hope Im not late on this.
Do you still have vol.6&7 available?

If so checks in the mail.

Matt

Posts: 1662 | Location: Winston,Georgia | Registered: 07 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Eland Slayer
posted Hide Post
I ordered these DVD's from Aaron and watched them over the weekend....they are EXCELLENT!! The Lions taken by Aaron and Larry Knowlton are nothing short of magnificent!!

Thank you again Aaron for the generous offer. (I am starting to build up quite a collection of your DVD's. haha)

Hunt Report - South Africa 2022

Wade Abadie - Wild Shot Photography
Website | Facebook | Instagram

Posts: 3109 | Location: Hockley, TX | Registered: 01 October 2005Reply With Quote
Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron Neilson:
quote:
quote:

Yep, she was shooting a .375 H&H. I've hunted with Amber before, she's handy with a gun!!

I thought it looked like a 375 H&H. She sure hammered that lion with all three shots, and it looked like she dropped that sable on the third shot while it was running (after two good hits). And the buff all looked like good shots too. Very impressive, especially for a little gal! tu2 tu2

Great work, again, on the vids. I enjoyed them very much!

Posts: 7122 | Location: The Rock (southern V.I.) | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of IH
posted Hide Post
Aaron,
transaction made against CDs 2/3, 4/5 and 6/7 through Paypal by Mr. Abdul Aziz from Chicago, please acknowledge once received, I am extraneously awaiting to watch your movies.
IH

Posts: 192 | Location: Pakistan | Registered: 14 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Guys - We can/will still take all orders, on all dvds. Please note however, we are out of Vols 6/7, and I am getting more sent to me asap. So delivery will be delayed by a couple of weeks.

Thank you, and I hope everyone likes em!!

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4888 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote