New
Find
Notify
Tools

GS BULLETS
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Where can you purchase GS BULLETS in the states.

one of us
posted Hide Post
We do not yet have a USA dealer. The fastest way to get GSC Bullets is to e-mail me or to order from our website. We mail worldwide several times a week.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi gerard how do your bullets compare to the barnes x bullets and if i want to order from your website would it be ok to send you a money order to make a purchase would it have to be a certain type of money order.Last question are your bullets simular to the walterhog bullets i thank you for your time........

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Although the questions are not directed to me, I hope you will not mind if I add my 2 cents.

GS Custom bullets are far superior to Barnes X for several reasons. First, they are a true driving band bullet that generates less pressure and less fouling than a Barnes X (or Barnes Triple Shock - an inferior copy of the GS Custom). Second, they have a higher ballistic coefficient than Barnes. Third, the GS Custom bullets are more accurate than any Barnes bullet in my experience.

Purchase may be made via credit card. I hope you will be as happy with GS Custom bullets as I have been.

Posts: 18352 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah USA | Registered: 20 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have ordered and received 40 boxes of bullets in the past year and have just ordered another bunch. My experience is with the FN solids and as 500 gr. says, they have been very accurate in my rifles and hit like the hammer of thor.

square shooter

Posts: 2608 | Location: Moore, Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 28 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of urdubob
posted Hide Post
What time frame .....is it still a year to 18 month wait?

Midway USA sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 945 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 09 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
There are a few things you will have to understand. If you order and they are in stock, then you can get them sent right out. I usually place a large order. I think from the way my orders are sent that there may be some legal considerations on large orders. Gerrard should chime in here and discuss all of the variables. I also think method of shipping is an issue on anything out of Africa. Anyone shipping trophies will testify to that. I have tried to save on shipping costs by sending bulk post. That takes a while, I think three months by freight. This order is for 20 boxes ob bullets and I think it is going out air freight and should take less time. I think the smart thing to do is to make a bulk order with several people and ship it in that way. I think there is a maximum that can be sent in at any one time without going through US and SA government approval.

Gerrard, perhaps you could start a thread and explain all of the nuiances of getting bullets from RSA to USA.

square shooter

Posts: 2608 | Location: Moore, Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 28 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gerard have you tryed MIDWAY USA as a U.S dealer they are a large reloading,shooting supply dealer their website is www.midwayusa.com