Find
Notify
Tools

The DVDs have not arrived!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted
I was just wondering if anyone in the Dallas/Fort Worth area has recieved the DVDs yet. I see several other areas of Texas where some have recieved them but not here!

I'm thinking since I found it impossible to send a dirrect PM to Saeed, maybe address did not get through from the website E-mail address! Then maybe there are so many to go out it is just takeing a long time! DUNNO???

Confused Confused Confused

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm From Euless and recieved mine last Saturday

Buddy Roberts

Posts: 183 | Location: Bedford, Texas | Registered: 19 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
I've had mine for a while as well.

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I was away working in Alaska when the DVD offer came. I would be willing to pay for a copy of the 2003 and 2004 DVD's.

Posts: 472 | Location: Bothell WA | Registered: 31 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fusino
posted Hide Post
MacD37, I live in Ft. Worth, and I received mine on Saturday. They will come Smiler

--->Happiness is nothing but health and a poor memory<---Albert Schweitzer
--->All I ever wanted was to be somebody; I guess I should have been more specific<---Lily Tomlin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I live in the Dallas area, and PM'ed mine close to the end. Got them some time ago.

Posts: 1357 | Location: Texas | Registered: 17 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
well I got my 2004 discs last week, and were fun to watch, nice shooting by saeeds, Walter though needs practice. macD, and donato, I would be willing to try to burn off some copies, haven't burned a copy of anything for a while but have the software installed on my pc, I have about 30 extra discs, if saeeds says its ok, I'll gladly try to make some copies and mail them out for free, since saeeds been so generous that's the least I could do.
again I would want saeed permission .and also I'd want to make sure the burned discs worked before I'd mail them out.

Posts: 40 | Location: MA., USA | Registered: 19 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
I haven't got mine yet either, but the mail has been slow in Europe with added security because of the bombings in Britain.

Posts: 4729 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MacD37:

I'm thinking since I found it impossible to send a dirrect PM to Saeed, maybe address did not get through from the website E-mail address!

Mac-

If you had to email, I'm betting that you aren't getting any.

There was another note from somebody, on another thread, where Saeed plainly stated that it was by PM only, and that emails weren't honored.

So... I'm afraid you may be waiting a while. Frowner

However, if you email (or PM) me with your address, I'll dupe my copies & send you a set.

one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cold Bore:
quote:
Originally posted by MacD37:

I'm thinking since I found it impossible to send a dirrect PM to Saeed, maybe address did not get through from the website E-mail address!

Mac-

If you had to email, I'm betting that you aren't getting any.

There was another note from somebody, on another thread, where Saeed plainly stated that it was by PM only, and that emails weren't honored.

So... I'm afraid you may be waiting a while. Frowner

However, if you email (or PM) me with your address, I'll dupe my copies & send you a set.

Well, Cold Bore, your probably right, and that is what I've been thinking as well!

Oh well, no loss, you can't loose something you never had in the first place! Would have been nice, however!

Roll Eyes

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 577NitroExpress
posted Hide Post
Mac:

PM me your address and I'll lend you mine for awhile. (I leave for Austria next week and won't be back until mid August. They are just going to sit in my house anyway!)

Just mail them back to me sometime after mid August if you would be so kind.

I'll try to mail it out to you on Monday or Tuesday if you send me your Addy via PM.

Paul

577NitroExpress
Double Rifle Shooters Society
Francotte .470 Nitro Express

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming...

Posts: 2789 | Location: Bucks County, Pennsylvania | Registered: 08 June 2005Reply With Quote