New
Find
Notify
Tools

Meet “The Crazy Russian”!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

Posts: 68788 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was wondering where Will retired to.

Posts: 555 | Location: Mostly USA | Registered: 25 March 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I wonder if this idiot writing the piece realizes that there are thousands of operators doing similar all over the world. The article makes it sound like this Russian is doing something unique.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 13024 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MARK H. YOUNG:
I wonder if this idiot writing the piece realizes that there are thousands of operators doing similar all over the world. The article makes it sound like this Russian is doing something unique.

Mark

"The article makes it sound like this Russian is doing something unique."

It's called fake news.Brought to you by your friendly neighbourhood globalist news.
That said, he knows his conservation facts and the article turns into a positive conservation message that reached a large audience.

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I have a friend in England, who sends me links from the Daily Mail.

We both have discovered that this newspaper is typical of the media one finds today.

They are not here to report facts, but to further an agenda.

Of course they report on what has happened, but they slant it so much that when one bets to the end any facts have been washed with detergents!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68788 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This sells copy. Copy sales sells advertising. Advertising pays salaries and dividends, QED.

I am, however, suspicious of a surgeon who can't live on his salary. Hopefully he's a better PH than a doctor. Big Grin

Posts: 408 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 01 December 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
I have a friend in England, who sends me links from the Daily Mail.

We both have discovered that this newspaper is typical of the media one finds today.

They are not here to report facts, but to further an agenda.

Of course they report on what has happened, but they slant it so much that when one bets to the end any facts have been washed with detergents!

Read the comments from all the Poofters from the UK. Two World Wars have decimated that gene pool.

Jeff

Posts: 2857 | Location: FL | Registered: 18 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Funny, I would have thought most Russians who had money would have been pro-hunting, but you wouldn't think so from that article...….

Posts: 15784 | Location: Australia and Saint Germain en Laye | Registered: 30 December 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This article was not written for a Russian audience.

Posts: 304 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 18 December 2006Reply With Quote