THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Has anyone stayed at the Ingwe Lodge in the Save Valley

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Has anyone stayed at the Ingwe Lodge in the Save Valley
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of crl
posted
I booked a hunt while in Dallas with Zambezi Hunters at the Ingwe Lodge so that my wife would be comfortable etc. Has anyone else stayed there and if so please share your thoughts and pics. I spoke to a couple of references before I signed on the dotted line and they said it was very nice.

The average man's love of liberty is nine-tenths imaginary. It takes a special sort of man to understand and enjoy liberty; and he is usually an outlaw in democratic societies.

Posts: 379 | Location: MN | Registered: 29 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of thebrewcrew
posted Hide Post
Our group of 6 hunters, with 3 PH's, stayed there and hunted in May 2006. It was absolutely first class, I could picture my wife sitting in the lapa doing her quilting and looking out over the beautiful scenery. (If I had brought her!)
We hunted so hard we hardly saw camp in daylight - Johnny said "You can eat and sleep when you get home, now we must hunt!"
You will have no regrets, and give old Johnny our regards. My hunt report is under "Zimbabwe hunt report via shutterfly book." If you sign up for shutterfly (free, no hassles) you can see the pictures more clearly AND read the whole story. The link doesn't seem to allow you to see the writing unless you sign up for shutterfly.

"He who goes unarmed in paradise
had better be sure that is where he is." -- James Thurber

Posts: 33 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 23 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ivan carter
posted Hide Post
i have guided out of that camp ...its a 4 year old camp ...very very good service ...we took a great aray of plains game there ...you wont be dissapointed ..

"The greatest threat to our wildlife is the thought that someone else will save it”

www.facebook.com/ivancartersafrica

www.ivancarterwca.org
www.ivancarter.com
ivan@ivancarter.com

Posts: 1201 | Location: South Africa  | Registered: 04 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cazador humilde
posted Hide Post
Great pictures of Ingwe over in Hunt Reports.
http://www.shutterfly.com/action/sharedproject/0AbOWzFw5aNWLEpg/project/view

Just got my wife to say she might go back with me if she can stay there. We stayed at Chewore North last year and, to say the least, it needs quite a bit of renovation, but it's my understanding that that is in Chifuti's plans. Before she saw those pictures it was "no way in hell." They were robbing furniture out of our chalet for Billy's carpenter's family; the one chair we had had bed bugs in it ...BUT I digress.

Posts: 1278 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 31 May 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of crl
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the link to the pictures. Andrea saw them and said she will "survive". She does not hunt big game but is a good sport about going out in the field once in a while. I see you all went to Victoria Falls as well. That is our plan after the hunt.

Clark

The average man's love of liberty is nine-tenths imaginary. It takes a special sort of man to understand and enjoy liberty; and he is usually an outlaw in democratic societies.

Posts: 379 | Location: MN | Registered: 29 October 2004Reply With Quote