Find
Notify
Tools

GANYANA KNIFE AND UNIFORM PHOTOS .
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
Gentlemen here is a photo of the puma white hunter that great AR contributor used in his career as Parks officer and Rhodesian army .This knife was used before by his brother in the mytical Selous Scouts .He gave me one of his knives ,the other was given to Saeed .Dont sent me some African Hunters mags and books weeks before his untimely death .I supouse everybody would like to see it. In the photo is his hat and uniform too

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6382 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great man, great ecologist, and collaborator. We lost somebody special and still hard to believe he is gone. Do you know how his family is doing and are they still in Sweden? Thanks for sharing.

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Some photos with my good friend Dr.Don Heath

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6382 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
thanks Juan to brings up some memories.

Posts: 1875 | Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada. | Registered: 21 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you Juan. Don Heath was an outstanding hunter and bushman, a dedicated and exacting ecologist, a winning competitive shooter and a good friend.

As far as I know, Sheila and the kids are doing well in Sweden.

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
I have more photos of him .If we have photos of him ,i believe it would be nice to post it here .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA