THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Father-Son Safari with CMS - Video Highlights

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Father-Son Safari with CMS - Video Highlights
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of nhoro
posted
The link below SHOULD be the highlights video from our safari with CMS - targeting leopard, croc and sable. Hopefully I did the link correctly, which is a low-res mp4 version Justin airdropped to my phone before we left.

2016 Father-Son CMS Safari

JEB Katy, TX

Already I was beginning to fall into the African way of thinking: That if
you properly respect what you are after, and shoot it cleanly and on
the animal's terrain, if you imprison in your mind all the wonder of the
day from sky to smell to breeze to flowers—then you have not merely
killed an animal. You have lent immortality to a beast you have killed
because you loved him and wanted him forever so that you could always
recapture the day - Robert Ruark

DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Having Drones and the footage brings a whole new game to filming.
Well done

Posts: 931 | Location: Music City USA | Registered: 09 April 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
Excellent.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3453 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Justin so perfectly captures those episodes that become precious hunting memories. He has a talent for doing it right. I booked Justin to film my recent hunt which proved to be a very worthwhile decision. He also gave me a short highlights video and I cant wait to receive the final cut. He was busting to get his new toy, the drone, which hadn't quite arrived.

Congratulations on the hunt with your son. That's very special.

Hunting.... it's not everything, it's the only thing.

Posts: 2082 | Location: New Zealand's North Island | Registered: 13 November 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Awesome Jerry! Justin is seriously in love with his drone already!!!! It really does make a hell of an addition to the filming and takes it to a new level- Justin is in a league of his own when it comes to the whole package which is not just the filming which he is brilliant at but the fact he is a real asset to the team and he is always in the right spot with out interfering with the hunt. He is also incredibly knowledgable in the bush and has more dangerous game experience then 90% of PH operating today! He was on 150 ele kills with me several years ago! As a package he is hard to beat!

Posts: 1128 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 22 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of subsailor74
posted Hide Post
Great video Buzz - thanks for sharing. Are you using the drone to try to catch Winna poaching on your concession?

Posts: 1594 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 29 September 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of FishN4Eyes
posted Hide Post
Very cool video.

That drone footage really gives you a unique perspective.

Love it!

Nice shooting by you fellas as well.

Posts: 736 | Location: Helena, Montana | Registered: 28 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Subsailor 74!!

One of these days we will get him! We did arrest a cousin of his but missed the main man!! Its a matter of time!!! Hope you well! Cheers Buzz

Posts: 1128 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 22 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing...

NRA LIFE MEMBER
DU DIAMOND SPONSOR IN PERPETUITY
DALLAS SAFARI CLUB LIFE MEMBER
SCI FOUNDATION MEMBER

Posts: 1366 | Location: SPARTANBURG SOUTH CAROLINA | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I knew that Justin had planned to buy a drone following the arrival of the attractive young blonde on the top floor of the apartment block opposite, but Im delighted that he has been able to get his full money's worth out of it by using it on his hunting videos as well.

Well done Hunter, Yet another amazing safari for you and your Dad.
Regards
Rob

Posts: 559 | Location: UK | Registered: 17 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of subsailor74
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Buzz Charlton:
Subsailor 74!!

One of these days we will get him! We did arrest a cousin of his but missed the main man!! Its a matter of time!!! Hope you well! Cheers Buzz

Buzz - Best to you as well - I will be hunting with Mike at Matendere in mid September. I will have to take a tusker sometime with you using Owain's rifle. Hope you will be at Dallas in January - I will have some nyama and single malt to share.

Posts: 1594 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 29 September 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Awesome, the drone footage is changing everything.

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

Posts: 1849 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 25 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Super stuff!! Brings back a lot of good memories with Rich, Justin and the Zambezi!

Posts: 1815 | Location: Sinton, Texas | Registered: 08 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DoubleDon
posted Hide Post
Awesome!!!!!

Deo Vindice,

Don

Sons of Confederate Veterans Black Horse Camp #780

Posts: 1706 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 01 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nhoro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Buzz Charlton:
Awesome Jerry! Justin is seriously in love with his drone already!!!! It really does make a hell of an addition to the filming and takes it to a new level- Justin is in a league of his own when it comes to the whole package which is not just the filming which he is brilliant at but the fact he is a real asset to the team and he is always in the right spot with out interfering with the hunt. He is also incredibly knowledgable in the bush and has more dangerous game experience then 90% of PH operating today! He was on 150 ele kills with me several years ago! As a package he is hard to beat!

I couldn't agree more Buzz!

JEB Katy, TX

DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

One of Us
Picture of nhoro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by R.Jolly:
I knew that Justin had planned to buy a drone following the arrival of the attractive young blonde on the top floor of the apartment block opposite, but Im delighted that he has been able to get his full money's worth out of it by using it on his hunting videos as well.

Well done Hunter, Yet another amazing safari for you and your Dad.
Regards
Rob

Thanks Rob. When you find a combination that works, stick with it. CMS, Rich, Justin and Dande make a hard combination to beat!

JEB Katy, TX

DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Outstanding! tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Incredible video especially love the drone footage. Brings a whole new perspective to safari.
Thank you for sharing.

The danger of civilization, of course, is that you will piss away your life on nonsense

Posts: 782 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: 22 July 2005Reply With Quote