Find
Notify
Tools

Re: SCI a worthwhile membership?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Hunterjim,
I let my membership expire, if you get kudos for recruitment you can sign me up. I am going Elk hunting until November 12 though. Drop me a pm & I'll get back to you.

Posts: 359 | Location: 40N,104W | Registered: 07 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of HunterJim
posted Hide Post
Questor,

I am active in SCI and do volunteer work to forward its goals, especially defense of the hunter. I am also on the Board of Directors last year and this. By joining you can help as well, if you are active you can really help.

Gene and Terry are correct: it is not SCI's job to provide information on Africa hunting. You have the opportunity to gain some of that by virtue of being an SCI member and going to shows, etc., but it is up to you.

I consider the membership to be worthwhile in and of itself. Can I help you to get signed up?

There is way more information available becasuse of the Internet than there ever has been before. Some good, some bad, but certainly way more of it.

jim

Posts: 4166 | Location: San Diego, CA USA | Registered: 14 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Does SCI give good, usable information about African hunting?

one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Does SCI give good, usable information about African hunting?

Sir:

You are asking two completely different questions:

A. Is SCI a worthwhile membership?
Yes, I would hate not to have them looking out for us.

B. Are they a good source of African Hunting information?
No, they are not.

Posts: 3994 | Location: Hudsonville MI USA | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote