Find
Notify
Tools

Puuh hot!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of donner
posted
Monday we had 50 degrees celsius her at the farm!! Eekern the shadow!i was in the bow blind for 7 hour and that was not fun at all!any had the same experiene?p.s the farm is in the mopane districkt(musina) rsa

Rauma Hunting and Fishing Safaris
www.rauma-jakt-fiskesafari.no

Posts: 619 | Location: åndalsnes Norway | Registered: 05 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
50 Celsius is 122 Farenheit. I think your time would be better off spent in the air conditioned area of a bar sipping a cool beverage.

We seldom get to choose
But I've seen them go both ways
And I would rather go out in a blaze of glory
Than to slowly rot away!

Posts: 1370 | Location: Shreveport,La.USA | Registered: 08 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Shucks...I thougt Puuh Hot might translate to Hot Pu!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 37875 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
I knew there was a reason I've always hunted there from May to August.

Posts: 3902 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
That is not hot? That is warm. Come to Luangwa my friend and it is warming up nicely.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9967 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote