Notify
Tools

Mouth Watering Books
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Balla Balla
posted
Dear AR guests

Being a nostalgic [OLD SOB] When I browse through the bio of these books I am almost (brought to tears) with the history and guilded quality and human experiences over the years ..

Check out those HARD COVERS they are something not be be forgotten, in fact many a MAN would give his left testicle and even his wife to OWN THAT LOT Cool

CLICK on THE COVERS if you dont believe me, MAN they are priceless masterpieces of history

What a wonderful wonderful collection that were sold under the HAMMER

African Hunting Series

Regards, Peter

Posts: 3331 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 333_OKH
posted Hide Post
Tell me it isnt true!?! These are already sold...for those prices????????????

Posts: 3284 | Location: Mountains of Northern California | Registered: 22 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bulldog563
posted Hide Post
What site was that? how can I get in on the auctions.

Posts: 2153 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 23 October 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I think I have originals of most of these Smiler

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68668 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bulldog563
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
I think I have originals of most of these Smiler

Of course you do.

Posts: 2153 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 23 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't say many of those prices were particularly cheap...... but it does make me realise that my own collection of first editions must be worth considerably more that I thought they were worth!

One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
A fine collection of vintage books there. I printed out to the list to look for re-prints (if they exist) of the ones I haven't read.

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Balla Balla
posted Hide Post
quote:
What site was that? how can I get in on the auctions.

bulldog573

Here is the MAIN website link for all auctions

Enjoy Yourself

For all those needing the BOOK FIX or looking for books rare or otherwise this is a VERY GOOD site as well, just put in the author or book title and BINGO you will find it

Search your book of Choice

Cheers and GOOD READING, Peter

Posts: 3331 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote