New
Find
Notify
Tools

African Hunter magazine article
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have an article in the latest issue of AHM entitiled "Look, Listen and Learn". If you have access to it please give me some feedback on your opinion of it.

Thanx!

465H&H

Posts: 5686 | Location: Nampa, Idaho | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Will go read it now.

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Good article, read it a couple of days ago. I know that I could certainly do a better job of slowing down, watching, asking questions and trying to apply what I learn. Sometimes we (me) just mentally put it in neutral and ride along.

Mike

Posts: 21672 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Will read it when I get to the office tomorrow morning. It should be there waiting for me! tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Read it and liked it. There's more to learn on a safari than just shooting an animal(s). You're with folks that do it for a living...take advantage of that. Good read.

Posts: 20159 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good article, I enjoyed reading it and learned from it.

Posts: 42341 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Great article Walt! tu2 Very informative and useful. The current African Hunter Magazine has a number of good articles (as usual) in it. (Saeed needs to change the AR ad though Big Grin ).