THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Reports from Saeed's Hunting Camp 2004
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Reports from Saeed's Hunting Camp 2004
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of JefferyDenmark
posted Hide Post
Saeed

Feeding the crocs sounds like lots of fun

Great photo (digital or 35mm?)

Please ad me to the video list I would very mush like to se your adventures in Africa

I am happy to learn that your Walterhog bullets did their job on the big stuff.

Cheers,

Andr�

Posts: 2293 | Location: The Kingdom of Denmark | Registered: 13 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Again Saeed, you make me VERY jealous the way you stack buffalo up like cordwood. I truly hope to make it there myself someday to see the sights and to find a buffalo with MY name on it.

I too, would like to be put onto the list to see the video. As I have all the previous editions it would be a shame to miss out on this one.

Posts: 134 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: 23 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congrats on all counts.Please add the eyedoc to your video list .I will await with great anticipation...eyedoc

Posts: 1370 | Location: Shreveport,La.USA | Registered: 08 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Congrats to the new feat.
I am always a sucker for watching your shots,so please add me to the video list if already started.
thnx

Posts: 795 | Location: CA,,the promised land | Registered: 05 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Saeed! Well done! I'm glad you finally got Dwight to shoot something. Please put me on the list for the video. It sounds like everyone had a great time.

Posts: 238 | Location: Memphis on the mighty Mississippi | Registered: 19 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I am home enjoying some real life jet lag..I would have shot more buffalo myself had not the "bloody wog" shot them out from under my sights!!

Do not concern yourself with G-416s silly assinine posts, the bloody wog and I got a huge laugh out of it, and I have a new nickname for him,..He tells me Pierre yelled "shoot quick Saeed before Babu (Ray) gets here"....

Pierre is looking for a new booking agent as we speak, and is telling everyone he is in " a world ofdeep s--t"....

I will post some bullet pictures in a day or two, or rather have someone post them...I tested the new Northfork cup point solids in the .470 and 404 Jefferys, they worked like a charm on the buffalo, they expanded some and penitrated like the dickens...I promised Mike not to mention them unless they worked and wow, do they ever...Also used his soft points and they are about the most boreing bullet I have ever used, they just do the same thing every time you shoot one, they form these disgusting little perfect perfect mushrooms and you can't tell one from another..I have a box full of them, recovered from everything from Impala to Buffalo, and they all look absolutly just exactly alike. They are like bloody clones!! They also are super accurate, not a better bullet available in todays world, I promise you that!

Posts: 42152 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Ray my friend,

Glad you all made it home to your families safely.

I was trying to get Alan's 15 DV tapes down to a smaller number to make our video, and had to stop last night as everyone here was asking me "play that clip again!" as Pierre is getting absolutely hopping mad at Walter.

The best part is when Pierre started saying "Oh boy! I am in deep shit now! Ray is going to kill me! How the hell did that happen again! Shooting the buffalo right under their noses again!"

I said "I will have to tell him the truth"

Pierre: "Yeah, tell him we did not see their car until after we ran after the second buffalo"

I said "Hang on a minute. I thought you took my rifle and rested on your shoulders and said "shoot that buffalo before Ray gets here!"

Pierre "Oh shit! I will have to look for a new booking agent now. As if putting up with Walter was not enough, now I have to look for a new booking agent!"

I have not gotten to Chief Bula Bula yet

Posts: 68662 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

Thanks for the excellent pictures and very amusing stories.

And congratulations on a successful safari and--what's more important than that--the chance to spend a lot of time and have a lot of fun with good friends.

You are the cape buffalo hunter to top them all. I can only imagine buying a 21 day license (I have done that and my finances have not recovered yet)--AND ALSO BUYING SIX ADDITIONAL SEVEN DAY LICENSES JUST FOR THE ADDITIONAL TWELVE BUFFALO!!

Fifteen cape buffalo! I am speechless!

Posts: 13619 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,
Congrats on a heck of a fun time! Thanks for using technology to share your adventures with all your friends here on the AR Forums. What a way to come home ...with some nice trophies and then your bro Ahmed taking the Gold in Athens. ...Hats off to you both!

Ray - Thanks again for bringing the Rem M30 out with you and glad to hear that those bullets worked out so well. Was good to finally meet you. Looking forward to some stories next time :-)
Jeff P

Posts: 330 | Location: Idaho | Registered: 21 December 2003Reply With Quote