Notify
Tools

Zimbabwean outfitter
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of 9,3x74R
posted
Hello all of you, and happy new year!

I wonder, do any of you know a zimbabwian outfitter called HHK?

If so, can you share some info?.

Rino

Posts: 249 | Location: Oevre Eiker, Norway / Winterton RSA | Registered: 07 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Sure do.

~Ann

Posts: 19564 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 9,3x74R
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your pm.

Rino

Posts: 249 | Location: Oevre Eiker, Norway / Winterton RSA | Registered: 07 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Be sure you cross you t's and dot your i's. I hunted in one the camps they managed in the Omay and it left alot to be desired.

Posts: 5338 | Location: Bedford, Pa. USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I hunted with them in 2005 for Leopard and Sable in Lemco. Very successful hunt, great accomodations, first class PH (will be with him again this Aug) and everything was first class. I am returning for my 4th buffalo this August/Sept and as usual they have their act together...at least so far and I have no reason to doubt that it will be anything different then my past experiences with them. They are very reputable and if you want to hunt Zimbabwe it's best to book with finacially strong outfitters.

Posts: 740 | Location: CT/AZ USA | Registered: 14 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Alf..

If you do a search on the Accurate reloading forum for HHK, you will find a months worth of reading.

Have a good one. beer

A strong man won't let anyone get the best of him... but a man of strength gives the best of himself to everyone!

http://www.mabelingwane.com

Posts: 151 | Location: Vancouver, Canada | Registered: 24 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 9,3x74R
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Alf..

If you do a search on the Accurate reloading forum for HHK, you will find a months worth of reading.

I am so sorry. I have to be so stupid......

I will never ever ask again!!

Rino

one of us
Picture of jbderunz
posted Hide Post
QUOTE : "I am so sorry. I have to be so stupid......

I will never ever ask again!!"

Absolutely no reasons that You feel sorry.It's fun that a thread comes again and that one can add more commentaries.
We are here to help each other.
Thank for sharing Your fine videos.
Cheers

J B de Runz
Be careful when blindly following the masses ... generally the "m" is silent

Posts: 1727 | Location: France, Alsace, Saverne | Registered: 24 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am so sorry. I have to be so stupid......

I will never ever ask again!!

Alf..

Please don’t find my comment offensive, I apologize if it was taken up that way. It was not intended that way at all.

A strong man won't let anyone get the best of him... but a man of strength gives the best of himself to everyone!

http://www.mabelingwane.com

Posts: 151 | Location: Vancouver, Canada | Registered: 24 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I hunted in Zim with HHK in September of 2005 and had a terrific hunt. Everything was great, the area, PH, trackers, staff, camps, animals, etc...

Posts: 1508 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 09 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of beams
posted Hide Post
Largest outfitter in Zimbabwe

Posts: 38 | Location: Dallas,Texas | Registered: 06 October 2004Reply With Quote