New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tracker Dogs
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
This is a very good story, and I think a lot of the future of anti=poaching. Much as The Guardian is a tabloid.

http://www.theguardian.com/lif...ped-african-poachers

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very good story, but when they say "put 150 poachers out of business" I can't help but wonder for how long.

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Many years ago now I met, at a working dog seminar, an South African who trained dogs to track down poachers in Zim. Very interesting fella. At the time he was in Australia training dogs to find termites in houses.

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7996 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jaco Human
posted Hide Post
Awesome tu2

Life is how you spend the time between hunting trips.

Through Responsible Sustainable hunting we serve Conservation.
Outfitter permit no. Limpopo ZA/LP/73984
PH permit no. Limpopo ZA/LP/81197
Jaco Human
SA Hunting Experience

jacohu@mweb.co.za
www.sahuntexp.com

Posts: 1250 | Location: Centurion and Limpopo RSA | Registered: 02 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of TREE 'EM
posted Hide Post
Now they need to get a Fila Brasileiro for the one's who run from the check point.

All We Know Is All We Are

Posts: 1219 | Location: E Central MO | Registered: 13 January 2014Reply With Quote