THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Absolutely MAGNIFICANT ELEPHANT HUNT WITH ...SAFARIS BOTSWANA BOUND...Hunt pics added

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Absolutely MAGNIFICANT ELEPHANT HUNT WITH ...SAFARIS BOTSWANA BOUND...Hunt pics added
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of bcolyer
posted
Hunt pictures and first part of report added in Hunt Report section.

Just got back from an absolutely wonderful Ele hunt with my daughter, grandaughter & Graeme Pollock of Safaris Botswana Bound. Glad I got to Bots before the sky falls.
WHO COULD POST SOME PICS FOR ME?....I'll write a hunt report in the proper forum.
Thanks a million.

Posts: 503 | Location: Farmington, New Mexico | Registered: 05 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to these pictures.

Posts: 177 | Location: Eastern Slopes of the Northern Rockies | Registered: 15 April 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
+1!

One of Us
Picture of BaxterB
posted Hide Post
As usual, I'll host pics....PM inbound

One of Us
Picture of BaxterB
posted Hide Post
Pics posted over in Hunt Reports

One of Us
Picture of bcolyer
posted Hide Post
Thanks Baxter.

SEE THE HUNT REPORT SECTION FOR PICTURES & REPORT

Posts: 503 | Location: Farmington, New Mexico | Registered: 05 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bcolyer
posted Hide Post
Thanks to Baxter, I have added 15 new pictures with some commentary. Have a look.