Find
Notify
Tools

Another Reason I Love DSC
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted
I just received my DSC convention registration flyer in the mail. On the back page, the admission prices are listed. The last line "Active Military Duty - Free."

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3453 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
DSC member make it a point to visit with us.

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
retreever,

I will try to make it to the AR room. I haven't made the AR dinner because my outfitter buddies from Argentina stay with me and we normally meet up with some of their clients while they are in town. I did meet you last year at PVT's booth. I'm sure you met a lot of people, but my real name is Marcus Cady. The convention is my favorite time of the year (other than going on big hunts), and I am counting down the days.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3453 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
The more I hear about DSC, the more I see that it is geared towards the benefit of its members, not how much they put in their coffers like SCI!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68693 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of michael458
posted Hide Post
For many years I had friends that went to DSC every year, always wanted me to come to DSC. I had went to SCI in 2000, and it was just not my cup of tea, although I am a life member of SCI, I don't care much for the attitudes there, so I never returned. Was either NRA or Shot Show for me. Last year finally I got talked into going to DSC. Myself, wife and daughter went, and I never would have suspected I would have so much fun. Many friends there, huge warm welcome, friendly folks, AR members there in force, and what a great bunch of chaps, I had so much fun as soon as I returned home I joined DSC for life, my wife as well and swore to never ever miss another DSC. This year, I am taking myself, wife, daughter (8 yrs old and she had a great time) my two boys, Sam and Andrew! A total of 7 of us coming! It's going to be one hell of a hoot, and I am very much looking forward to it, as are the kids. I can't wait! Look very much forward to visiting with all the AR guys! What a great group of chaps we have!

Michael

http://www.b-mriflesandcartridges.com/default.html

The New Word is "Non-Conventional", add "Conventional" to the Endangered Species List!
Live Outside The Box of "Conventional Wisdom"

I do Not Own Any Part of Any Bullet Company, I am not in the Employ Of Any Bullet Company. I do not represent, own stock, nor do I receive any proceeds, or monies from ANY BULLET COMPANY. I am not in the bullet business, and have no Bullets to sell to you, nor anyone else.

Posts: 8426 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: 23 June 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ill be there helping set up the booths again this year. Never in my life did i think Id actually look forward to doing manual labor.

Posts: 167 | Location: Mckinney, TX | Registered: 15 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yeah DSC is fun - that's for sure. As much as my business relies on the SCI show I do approach it with dread... DSC on the other hand is easy!!!

A day spent in the bush is a day added to your life
Hunt Australia - Website
Hunt Australia - Facebook
Hunt Australia - TV

Posts: 4456 | Location: Australia | Registered: 23 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Whats the deal on admission to the DSC. I would like to go this year.

Can you walk up and pay admission, and go in.

For those that have attended, hotel recommendations?

Thanks

NRA Patron member

Posts: 2646 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yessir you can!!

A day spent in the bush is a day added to your life
Hunt Australia - Website
Hunt Australia - Facebook
Hunt Australia - TV

Posts: 4456 | Location: Australia | Registered: 23 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
df06, last year my wife and I stayed at the aloft. It was a great hotel. This year the hotel attached to the convention center will be open. We booked our rooms there. From what ive heard you can walk to the show without going outside.

Posts: 167 | Location: Mckinney, TX | Registered: 15 January 2010Reply With Quote