Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

help meeeeee!!!!
 Login/Join

posted
how do i get to the hunting videos, i just introduced a friend to the site and would like to show him some of the hunting vid's.
anybody

Posts: 4 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 24 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Widowmaker416
posted Hide Post
tot-tot,

good question! When I click on the hunting forum it asks me to enter the password. Well it just keeps repeating itself.

So I am very intrested in what someone has to say bewildered- - - - - - - - - - - - - bewildered

"America's Meat - - - SPAM"

As always, Good Hunting!!!

Widowmaker416

Posts: 1782 | Location: New Jersey USA | Registered: 12 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of WyoJoe
posted Hide Post
The hunting videos are now accessed from the main forums page. Just scroll down to where it says "hunting videos" (third from the bottom). Click on it and then click on "videos of our hunts". When you see a title that interests you right click on it and either choose "open" or "save target as". Then you will be prompted to enter the user name which is "forums" & the password which is "accurate".

There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor polite, nor popular -- but one must ask, "Is it right?"

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Posts: 1172 | Location: Cheyenne, WY | Registered: 15 March 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Widowmaker416:
tot-tot,

good question! When I click on the hunting forum it asks me to enter the password. Well it just keeps repeating itself.

So I am very intrested in what someone has to say bewildered- - - - - - - - - - - - - bewildered

From the number of people asking me how to get to the videos, I might as well have the instructions in Arabic, as people don't seemt o understand English sofa any more

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68788 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Redlander
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:
Originally posted by Widowmaker416:
tot-tot,

From the number of people asking me how to get to the videos, I might as well have the instructions in Arabic, as people don't seemt o understand English sofa any more

roflmao roflmao jump

If you are going to carry a big stick, you've got to whack someone with it at least every once in while.

Posts: 842 | Location: Anchorage, AK | Registered: 23 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,
You've heard of our infamous "Public School" system haven't you? It's world renowned for educating our students to one of the lowest levels amongst modern countries.

Posts: 740 | Location: CT/AZ USA | Registered: 14 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It is the only way we can compete in the world economy!
quote:
Originally posted by Pathfinder:
Saeed,
You've heard of our infamous "Public School" system haven't you? It's world renowned for educating our students to one of the lowest levels amongst modern countries.

square shooter

Posts: 2608 | Location: Moore, Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 28 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Widowmaker416
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

Well I think maybe you should print it in Arabic! it sure isn't working for me in english!!

I did what you said, then when I type in the password it keeps asking me again and again, every time I type in "accurate" it takes it then the same thing comes up on my screen!

I followed the directions to the letter!

"America's Meat - - - SPAM"

As always, Good Hunting!!!

Widowmaker416

Posts: 1782 | Location: New Jersey USA | Registered: 12 July 2004Reply With Quote