THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Agarob Hunting Safaris ---- Namibia Any input?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Agarob Hunting Safaris ---- Namibia Any input?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Looking at a horseback Hartmann's Zebra hunt with this outfitter. Does anyone have first hand experience with Agarob? Good, bad or indifferent.

Thanks

One of Us
Picture of Ej
posted Hide Post
sent you a pm

Africa Bug " Embrace the bite , live for adventure "
EJ Carter 2011

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks EJ.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I know a buddy who went there in July & had a great experience, PM your email and I'll have him write and/or send pics.

Posts: 1195 | Location: Billings,MT | Registered: 24 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
twilli,

Thanks. I was trying to get some information for my brother, but he has since booked with them for 09. I have no idea if he did any research at all, but I hope so.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Agarob Safaris in Namibia is a first class outfit. Johnny and Marina Schickerling are fine people, have a great lodge and will show you a hunt of a lifetime.

Posts: 807 | Location: East Texas | Registered: 03 November 2007Reply With Quote