Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Milo Shanghai
posted

Posts: 680 | Location: London | Registered: 03 September 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Apparently a lot!

Posts: 12103 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LionHunter
posted Hide Post
It's the Disney syndrome (AKA Bambi syndrome), alive and well.

Mike
NRA Life
Sables Life
Mzuri
IPHA

"To be a Marine is enough."

Posts: 3577 | Location: Silicon Valley | Registered: 19 November 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
When it comes to the idiots of society, nothing wrong at all, that is how they judge their actions, just normal people.
And in their eyes and minds, we are just the opposite.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
If I had stood there taking photos while my wife was being mauled, I would need a great divorce attorney & possibly have to change my name & disappear for EVER!!!
CHOP!

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yup, that was unconscionable.

Posts: 12103 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ozhunter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bwana cecil:
If I had stood there taking photos while my wife was being mauled, I would need a great divorce attorney & possibly have to change my name & disappear for EVER!!!
CHOP!

Perhaps he already considered this.

Posts: 5886 | Location: Sydney,Australia  | Registered: 03 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
He was collecting evidence for the civil claim that is on the way. Roll Eyes

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of chuck375
posted Hide Post
Well based on my friend's recent example (wife cheating on him, running up his credit cards and he got totally screwed in the divorce settlement), having his ex wife play with the lions doesn't look like such a bad idea ...

Now my wife is a jewel

Regards,

Chuck

"There's a saying in prize fighting, everyone's got a plan until they get hit"

Michael Douglas "The Ghost And The Darkness"

Posts: 4777 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: 01 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
this story was big news on the BBC today. apparently the 7 year old in the pen got scared and started to run and scream. this triggered the cheetha's attack( "prey" running away) and it quickly went down hill from there. at the end of the day, they were wild predators doing what predators do- attack fleeing prey.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13429 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JPenn
posted Hide Post
The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools. – Herbert Spencer (1891)

SIC TRANSIT GLORIA MUNDI

Posts: 226 | Location: Texas | Registered: 11 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
That SOB chickenliverd coward. We know who has the balls in that family.

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of hunt99
posted Hide Post
I think it just represents the ignorance of most of the urban population. Living near Yellowstone, we constantly get stories about the stupid things people do around wild animals (putting their kids on backs of bison, etc, etc). There is even a book called "Death in Yellowstone" about the stupid ways more than 250 tourists have died.

I hunt to live and live to hunt!

Posts: 299 | Location: Big Sky Country! | Registered: 19 March 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
LMAO... I thought that was funnier than hell! lol

Posts: 828 | Location: Whitecourt, Alberta | Registered: 10 July 2006Reply With Quote