New
Find
Notify
Tools

AMERICAN HUNTERS
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Check out the Jul/Aug issue of Sports Afield and read the article/interview with John J Jackson iii starting on page 78.
We need a change!!!

Posts: 696 | Location: Soddy Daisy, TN USA | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Gayne C. Young
posted Hide Post
It was a good article and I'm ashamed to say I had never heard of the organization.

Visit my homepage
www.gaynecyoung.com

Posts: 710 | Location: Fredericksburg, Texas | Registered: 10 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CCMDoc
posted Hide Post
Since there is virtually no place around here that sells SA, can you give me some insight as to what is in that article?

Thanks and stay well

NRA Lifer; DSC Lifer; SCI member; DRSS; AR member since November 9 2003

Don't Save the best for last, the smile for later or the "Thanks" for tomorow

Posts: 3465 | Location: In the Shadow of Griffin&Howe | Registered: 24 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CCMDoc:
Since there is virtually no place around here that sells SA, can you give me some insight as to what is in that article?

Thanks and stay well

You can get a subscription online...

Posts: 589 | Location: Austin TX, Mexico City | Registered: 17 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Yes, after reading about the history of Conservation Force and what it has done, what it is trying to do, who's involved, and who it really represents, I think that all of us American Hunters owe a debt of gratitude to John. Tell him thanks the next time you see him. tu2 John is the real thing, folks.

One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 861 | Registered: 17 September 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JabaliHunter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CCMDoc:

Thanks and stay well

Its one of the few worth subscribing to if you haven't come across it, in my opinion at least. http://www.sportsafield.com

Posts: 712 | Location: England | Registered: 01 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Article by "Doctari" was quite interesting also.....has Ivan Carter responded???
Not a hip shot! I have met Ivan at Masame and found him charming, chariismatic and professinal....does not mean I wud like to hunt an Ele with him tho!
Simon, the cameraman, has got to be one of the most trusting people in the world!

Posts: 696 | Location: Soddy Daisy, TN USA | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of hunt99
posted Hide Post
I would encourage all here who care about international hunting and the ability to hunt and import your trophies back to the U.S. to join and contribute to Conservation Force. John does more by himself to combat the mess that is the USFWS and protect hunters rights and access to fair treatment under the ESA, CITES and USFWS crazy regulations than all other hunting and conservation groups combined. Your money actually goes to a worthwhile cause rather than cushy jobs, big salaries and alot of talk from most other organizations.

I hunt to live and live to hunt!

Posts: 299 | Location: Big Sky Country! | Registered: 19 March 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am not that much of a world wide hunter but I personally know of a Croc that was confiscated because tag came loose and was lying in mouth rather than being "attached",and three leopards on tecnicalities with all proper documentation----they were exported from country of origin to RSA for mounting and the "proper" chain of taking was not presented....same "chain" mine had before current Administration....