New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question regarding cites
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I gather that one needs some sort of documentation on order to bring a leopard trophy in to the US. How do you secure the documentation and must it be done before you hunt?

TerryR

Posts: 1903 | Location: Greensburg, Pa. | Registered: 09 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bwanahile
posted Hide Post
Terry,

Go to the search function here on the forum and type cites permits. You can find all the information you need.

Posts: 757 | Location: Nashville/West Palm Beach | Registered: 29 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Spring
posted Hide Post
Click on this to see the pdf file that you can print to order your CITES permit for a leopard. It takes about 6-7 weeks for your permit to arrive after you send it in.

Posts: 1445 | Location: Bronwood, GA | Registered: 10 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Widowmaker416
posted Hide Post
Make a few copies of the Cites! You must take it with you when you go on the safari, leave a copy home and give one to the Safari company. I always make plenty of copies!

I'm sure alot of AR members do this too, copies of your passport, leave one home, and take one or two with you. Put them in different places on your person and personal....

"America's Meat - - - SPAM"

As always, Good Hunting!!!

Widowmaker416

Posts: 1782 | Location: New Jersey USA | Registered: 12 July 2004Reply With Quote