THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Anyone with latest SCI record books for Africa and North America?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone with latest SCI record books for Africa and North America?
 Login/Join

One Of Us
posted
Unfortunately, I don't have any handy given my recent move back to California.

I'd have a request for you to please look up a few records between 2007 and 2010 of a particular person for a couple of animals.

PM me and I'd be happy to give you a call.

Thanks!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Keep mine in the crapper at the deer lease, might run out of toilet paper.

Dave Fulson

Posts: 1467 | Registered: 20 December 2007Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
Never mind... It was to look up someone who I think may have registered "bought" taxidermy antlers and registered it in SCI record books...this someone is already ethically challenged and I'm about through with SCI! And no, I will not out them- too much trouble... If I see them in person, I'll quietly remind them of how much of an idiot they really are and how they bought their way into SCI with their pocket book and their big egos resulting from their small male organ ...

Is the leadership team with Dallas Safari Club any more honest/ethical or are some of them known to be involved in any scandal or corruption or poaching?