THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    How about Elephant Hunting in Botswana

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How about Elephant Hunting in Botswana
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I just looked over the posts about Ele hunt operators in Namibia. I have the same question about Botswana. Who and where would you recommend for an Elephant hunt in Botswana.

I keep hearing that hunting in Botswana will be shut down or at least reduced. Is this true?

Thanks for the help!!!!

Posts: 75 | Location: South Louisiana | Registered: 25 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of martin pieters
posted Hide Post
I am a licensed professional hunter in Botswana and have had the privilege of hunting most of the concession areas for elephant, I am very familiar with the best times for each area, and can point you in the right direction. Over the last 13 years, I have guided clients onto over 100 elephant bulls in Botswana with the best being 94lbs/ side.

Due to the large population of elephant in Botswana and the conflict between them and the people, I believe that the Botswana Government will not close elephant hunting down anytime soon especially in the community areas.

Martin Pieters

martinpieterssafaris@gmail.com
www.martinpieterssafaris.com

" hunt as if it's your last one you'll ever be on"

Posts: 639 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With Quote