New
Find
Notify
Tools

We Have A WINNER!!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
Retreever good on you mate I almost had a heart attack opening this thread cant imagine what it mustve felt like to be told you had won Eeker Eeker Eeker

Saeed "Mahalo Nui Loa" or Thank You Very Much for the experience and Oppurtunity. AR truly is "No Ka Oi" or Best of All.

Aloha!!!

Hunting its not a Hobby its My Way of Life!!!

Posts: 449 | Location: Kaneohe,Hawaii | Registered: 20 September 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Brad
posted Hide Post
Good for you... congrat's!!!!

one of us
Picture of befus
posted Hide Post
Gosh, congrats to the winners, especially Retreever! As a teacher too, I know it is a dream come true for you. It was a dream for me just to be in the relatively small drawing for such an awesome prize. Thanks Saeed and others.

befus

Posts: 241 | Location: Beautiful NW Arkansas | Registered: 27 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Retrever!

Congraduations!! clap

Before all else, be armed.

Machiavelli

Posts: 364 | Location: Hawaii | Registered: 30 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JefferyDenmark
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Mike.

Cheers,

André

Always always use enough... GUN & KNIFE

Posts: 2293 | Location: The Kingdom of Denmark | Registered: 13 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Retreever!
And THANKS Saeed, for the most generous offer.

Have a great trip.

Bill

Posts: 1088 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of hm1996
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Retreever! Have a great hunt; looking forward to your "report".

Thanks, Saeed for your generousity in furnishing us with a great forum and providing this opportunity to participate in the drawing.

Regards,
hm

2 Chronicles 7:14:
If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Posts: 931 | Registered: 21 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBoutfishn
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Retreever, have a great hunt, and has been said a million times, be sure to share your hunt with us.

Saeed, your generosity has provided us all with the opportunity to share our passion. It is truly appreciated. Smiler

Jim "Bwana Umfundi"
NRA

Posts: 3014 | Location: State Of Jefferson | Registered: 27 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
CONGRATULATIONS PLEASE POST THE PHOTOS OF THE SAFARI.JUAN

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6382 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Retreever, Thanks Saeed for the excitment!

Posts: 252 | Location: Morris IL USA | Registered: 25 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Congrats Retreever.....Thanks Saeed for the opportunity to participate in the drawing. I am on a short assigment in Abu Dhabi and the Emirates are as well organized and efficient as your site, the citizens of the UAE have a country to be proud of.

Cheers...Frank

Posts: 145 | Location: Katy, Tx | Registered: 06 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
well done retreever congrats. Hope you have a great hunt, i'd just like to say to all at AR you guys rock! Its one of the few places on the net i really feel at home. thanks for all the hard work , and now the bonus safaris as well.

tm.

"one of the most common african animals is the common coolerbok(or coleman's coolerbok). Many have been domesticated and can be found in hunting camps, lodges and in the back of vehicles."

Posts: 252 | Location: Singapore | Registered: 26 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nevster
posted Hide Post
congrats Retreever, i hope you have a great hunt

Posts: 168 | Location: London,UK | Registered: 10 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Safari-Hunt
posted Hide Post
Retreever,

Congrats and it is very nice to see someone's dream coming true.

Thank you Saaed

Frederik Cocquyt
I always try to use enough gun but then sometimes a brainshot works just as good.

Posts: 2548 | Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa | Registered: 06 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to the winners and thanks Saeed
Mike

Posts: 257 | Location: Canada | Registered: 29 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
My sincere congratulations! beer

Regards,
Martin

-----------------------
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. - R. Kipling

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
What kind of tax hit in the U.S. for winning a hunt of this magnitude (cost)?

"The chase is among the best of all national pastimes"

-Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 134 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Rob1SG
posted Hide Post
Thanks to all who put this together and a big pat on the back to the winner.

Posts: 1111 | Location: Edmond,OK | Registered: 14 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of the_captain
posted Hide Post
Retreever - you dog!! Congrats!

==============================
"I'd love to be the one to disappoint you when I don't fall down" --Fred Durst

Posts: 759 | Location: St Cloud, MN | Registered: 17 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Retreever!!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts: 691 | Location: UTC+8 | Registered: 21 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Well fellas,

It was one year ago today that I won the buf hunt...Things sure have changed..My thoughts for this past year have been nothing but the Selous and an upgraded safari to 21 days...Have added sable, lion, leopard, croc, hippo, ele, and son wants a baboon...
Preparations for this safari started last year and now are rapidly coming to a close with the trip starting in 36 days days...Both my wife and I are floating with anticipation and excitement... I practice every week with the two rifles and all ammo is shooting perfectly..From the 450#2 double and the Mod 70
375H&H...
My wife and I are walking and exercising I carry the big 450#2 and ammmo belt when walking..Even saw a black bear yesterday wife never saw one in the wild, her first...

Mike thumb

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mike,

Yup ... I remember looking at that thread a year ago and thinking ... "Damn, wrong Mike! Oh well, at least it was a Mike and a teacher to boot. Lucky Guy!"

Glad things going well with the preparations. You should be excited beyond words.

I leave in 61 days for a 7 day 2 Buf hunt in Tanzania and I'm so excited I'm almost impossible ;>Wink

Have a GREAT hunt!

mike

Mike

--------------
DRSS, Womper's Club, NRA Life Member/Charter Member NRA Golden Eagles ...
Knifemaker, http://www.mstarling.com

Posts: 6199 | Location: Charleston, WV | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations again Mike! I can't wait to read the report on AR and hear the stories at DSC.

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3517 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by retreever:
My wife and I are walking and exercising I carry the big 450#2 and ammmo belt when walking..
Mike thumb

So do the neighbors think you've finally fallin off the edge and gone postal?

Can't wait for the story to follow the hunt!

Graybird

"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after ... it's the reckoning."

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What and when was the drawing for? Sounds like a lot of fun. I am curious to see the information about the drawing. Will there be another?

one of us
posted Hide Post
You'll have the hunt of a lifetime. This truly is the best website on the internet.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts: 691 | Location: UTC+8 | Registered: 21 June 2002Reply With Quote