Find
Notify
Tools

Rambouillet Hunting Fair
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted
As every year around this time, my little home town of Rambouillet will host its annual hunting convention. This year it's the end of March. It would be great to see some old faces this year again so let me know if any of you are planning to attend. Here's a link to the web site:

http://www.salondelachassederambouillet.com/entrer/us-entree-2.html

For all the AR members who plan to come, we should think about arranging for a dinner in town. I'm willing to make the reservations so just let me know names and dates.

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jbderunz
posted Hide Post
Count on me William
Almost sure that Boghossian will come too

J B de Runz
Be careful when blindly following the masses ... generally the "m" is silent

Posts: 1727 | Location: France, Alsace, Saverne | Registered: 24 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Steve Malinverni
posted Hide Post
Not sure yet, it will be a "strange moment" for me. I'm interested and I tried to involve another hunter. I'll make you know

bye
Stefano
Waidmannsheil

Posts: 1653 | Location: Milano Italy | Registered: 04 July 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hi Wink,

I'll be there too, but this week-end I'll be at the Country-Show, porte de Versailles.
Do you need some tickets ?

Posts: 363 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: 20 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
Bobby, thanks for the offer but I will be out of town this weekend.

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
Just a reminder for those of you with schedules that change.

one of us
Picture of jbderunz
posted Hide Post
Hi Wink

I'll come on Saturday, with my cousin Luc.

J B de Runz
Be careful when blindly following the masses ... generally the "m" is silent

Posts: 1727 | Location: France, Alsace, Saverne | Registered: 24 August 2004Reply With Quote