Find
Notify
Tools

Scandinavian Big Bore Meeting
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
Since Christer has asked me to help him in his stall on the Game Fair this weekend I feel that he will not ostracize me until monday! Big Grin

Here are some pictures from the meet, Christer have some more that he will post eventually.

Owe on the right, some of you met at SCI earlier this year. Niklas on the left was the representative of Torsbo Handels, one of Sweden's best known gun dealers. He had brought some rifles, including the new Sauer take down and a very nice little dubble rifle from Beretta in 9.3x74 that was a joy to shoot and handle (even if I of course prefer doubles to be sbs).

A Varberger in 308 Win with a silencer - like shooting a 22 LR, great fun!

Safari-Hunt shooting the RSA PH quick-shoot test.

I realise I did not take that many photos, I was fully occupied with shooting and having a good time. Smiler

Regards,
Martin

-----------------------
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. - R. Kipling

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Safari-Hunt
posted Hide Post
beer Thanx Marterius for posting some good photos so far Christer is to busy doing anything except for being on the phone the whole time.

Must say had some great times at the range it was my first experience with trap and skeet and like I said you look better with a nice 12 gauge than yoyr pipe in your hands.

Frederik Cocquyt
I always try to use enough gun but then sometimes a brainshot works just as good.

Posts: 2548 | Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa | Registered: 06 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of cchunter
posted Hide Post
I don't have a problem of doing two things at one time....

Persona non grata

Posts: 2121 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 08 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
At least you had the decency to post a picture of me with a real cap on my had and not that baseball cap I had to wear as functionary. Big Grin

I can't understand why people are wearing baseball caps when they are not at a baseball game? bewildered bewildered bewildered

Regards,
Martin Cool

-----------------------
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. - R. Kipling

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of cchunter
posted Hide Post
Press release from Adventures by cchunter;

Marterius is shown in his cap since we don't want to ruin our image!

one of us
Picture of exabit
posted Hide Post
Martin, I'd expect you to be using a good 'ol side by side, not a simple over-under?

Or was that staged merely for the picture? Wink

/ Rikard

Posts: 209 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 30 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
quote:
Marterius is shown in his cap since we don't want to ruin our image!

Well...the design of the baseball cap is yours. Eeker Roll Eyes
I rest my case! jump

Rikard, that was a gun that I borrwed from the range, my sidelock and the Benelli was left at home since I did not know there should be any time left for clayshooting.

Regards,
Martin Cool

-----------------------

one of us
Picture of JefferyDenmark
posted Hide Post
Martin

Great pictures.
Thanks for posting
I am there next time Wink.

Cheers,

André

Always always use enough... GUN & KNIFE

Posts: 2293 | Location: The Kingdom of Denmark | Registered: 13 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of exabit
posted Hide Post
Martin: who is the guy in the top picture, 2nd from left with the green vest? I recognize him. Is it Johan?

/ Rikard

one of us
Picture of exabit
posted Hide Post
By the way: this event was really like Christmas eve for big children Big Grin

I am quite amazed how all these chaps (including myself) could spend six hours shooting various rifles and be pleased with what life has to offer. It was really great fun among "our" own crowd! thumb

/ Rikard

one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
quote:
Martin: who is the guy in the top picture, 2nd from left with the green vest? I recognize him. Is it Johan?

He is one of the members of the Swedish forum Robsoft. I lost his name right now - memory like a sieve... bewildered You better ask in the Swedish forum, the pictures are there as well.

Regards,
Martin

-----------------------

one of us
Picture of cchunter
posted Hide Post
The guy in the green west is Johan Berndtson aka SAKO06, a real good friend of mine.

one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
quote:
The guy in the green west is Johan Berndtson aka SAKO06, a real good friend of mine.

Sorry, I mixed it up, thought Rikard was asking about the chap in the 2nd picture...

/Martin

-----------------------