THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Outfitters Sense Of Humour (#2) ... Pic added ;-)

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Outfitters Sense Of Humour (#2) ... Pic added ;-)
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Bahati
posted
Need I comment on this picture e-mailed to me? Will anyone actually read my comments? Big Grin My agent in Scandinavia had Miss Finland 2008 in his booth at a show last year. (These details may be wrong, but who cares!) The message was written in red lipstick in case you wondered ...

Johan

One of Us
Picture of 375 fanatic
posted Hide Post
where must you wait Johan

its a pity she doesn't have that underpants on jumping

"Buy land they have stopped making it"- Mark Twain

Posts: 914 | Location: Burgersfort the big Kudu mekka of South Africa | Registered: 27 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Neil-PH
posted Hide Post
More important.....How LONG do you have to wait!!!!

Posts: 536 | Location: The Plains of Africa | Registered: 07 November 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
SWEET!!! jumping

Mad Dog

Posts: 1184 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 17 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think I just had an accidental discharge in my pants!

Posts: 161 | Location: United States | Registered: 16 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
damn - breakfast tasted better the first time around

Posts: 13462 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
And I thought all Scandinavian women were blondes? Wink

But the most important question is did she book any hunts!!!!! dancing

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
OK I'm in lust and it's only a freaking picture!!!!!!!!!! DAM somebody did it right when they made her

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Maybe he's got to wait till hell freezes over!

Posts: 729 | Location: Texas | Registered: 05 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
OUCH thats going to leave a mark Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Miss Fin 2008.... it means you've been waiting 2 yrs already... faaarrrkkk sakes how much longer Big Grin

Posts: 42 | Location: RSA, Pretoria | Registered: 14 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
for one that smiles like that a long fucking time rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I like my new PH. How do I book a hunt?

Posts: 405 | Location: Dallas, Pennsylvania | Registered: 16 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
and how far is it to finland? Eeker

Posts: 221 | Location: florida big bend | Registered: 14 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
for a taste of that I would swimm to finland jumping

one of us
Picture of buckeyeshooter
posted Hide Post
can we at least have a photo of her modeling the lady drawers?

Posts: 5717 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
ohhhh hell I don't think my heart could take that!!! rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ddrhook:
for a taste of that I would swimm to finland jumping

You ain't the only one... Big Grin

Posts: 221 | Location: florida big bend | Registered: 14 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
When she said "whips and chains..." the Bahati thought licorice whips and daisy chains...

Rich
Oh, my, Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
wonder if she wants me to bring my own whips and chains, she could hurt me and make me likeit yuck animal

one of us
Picture of Sevens
posted Hide Post
Ask her if she would like to do a 2x1 hunt with me! Big Grin

If you died tomorrow, what would you have done today ...

2018 Zimbabwe - Tuskless w/ Nengasha Safaris
2011 Mozambique - Buffalo w/ Mashambanzou Safaris

Posts: 2789 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 27 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of safari-lawyer
posted Hide Post
Soooooo hot.

Will J. Parks, III

Posts: 2989 | Location: Alabama USA | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of samir
posted Hide Post
What's the trophy fee????

DRSS
Searcy 470 NE

Posts: 1436 | Location: San Diego | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ozhunter
posted Hide Post
She is so HOT....
Would consider giving up hunting for her...
MMM, well maybe not hunting?

Posts: 5886 | Location: Sydney,Australia  | Registered: 03 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of peterdk
posted Hide Post
she looks like a decent and mature trophy, fairly representing most of the nordic women, sorry guys but you are missing out so much by not being here Smiler Smiler Smiler
and all beaches are topless beaches in scandinavia.

best

peter

Posts: 1336 | Location: denmark | Registered: 01 September 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Just remember guys, no matter how beautiful she is. Somewhere, there's some guy, who's sick of her shit!

animal jumping animal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Shakari. Doesn't Susan say soething like that toooo?? something like she has to keep ypou know one else would have you!!!!! jumping

One of Us
Picture of silkibex
posted Hide Post
...and plenty in line waiting to be next!

Posts: 210 | Location: Central Asia/SE Asia | Registered: 02 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ddrhook:
Shakari. Doesn't Susan say soething like that toooo?? something like she has to keep ypou know one else would have you!!!!! jumping

I've gotta say she has a lot to put up with when it comes to my shit! Wink

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bahati:

I would tap that...DEFINITELY!

Scandinavian women are so hot right now.

I was watching the Winter Olympics last night and even the women curling teams from Scandinavia are hot!

Posts: 392 | Location: Pretoria, South Africa | Registered: 30 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
TAP hell I want to hammer it over and over Big Grin Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Shakari,
no matter how much shit she puts up with your still full of it RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!! jumping

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
That's exactly what she says as well! rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
jumping hilbily hilbily jumping