Notify
Tools

Was Woodleigh at DSC
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I am running out of bullets.

I know they are coming back.

Posts: 12093 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think they were . I remember seeing a table with a bunch of Woodleigh bullets . In can’t remember if this was nothing but Woodleigh .

Posts: 12095 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Geoff McDonald didn't attend, so Woodleigh wasn't there in an official capacity.

Posts: 391 | Location: Australia | Registered: 14 May 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the information.

Posts: 12093 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of tarbe
posted Hide Post
The guys at the Federal booth claimed Woodleigh is very close to resuming shipments.

0351 USMC

Posts: 1535 | Location: Romance, Missouri | Registered: 04 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BaxterB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tarbe:
The guys at the Federal booth claimed Woodleigh is very close to resuming shipments.

Huntington’s said something similar.

One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
That is good news, indeed. tu2

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13625 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Nitro Express
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
I am running out of bullets.

I know they are coming back.

What caliber bullets do you need? I might have some--

LTC, USA, RET
Benefactor Life Member, NRA
Member, SCI & DSC
Proud son of Texas A&M, Class of 1969

"A man's reach should exceed his grasp, or what's a heaven for?" Robert Browning

Posts: 1553 | Location: Native Texan Now In Jacksonville, Florida, USA | Registered: 10 July 2000Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
Before Christmas, Geoff advised he wasn't attending the SHOT SHOW in Las Vegas this year either. He is concentrating on getting the plant back online. He is making good progress.

I have an excess supply of 470 and 375 Woodleighs from recent private buys. Please PM me if you need some.

Remember, his shipments come over to US by Ocean container. It is a long supply string to get inventory back up after the plant starts up again...and the priority of what they run first.

There are still some stocks with dealers in the US. I would use www.ammoseek.com to search for bullets, as well as loaded factory ammo with Woodleighs.

470EDDY

Posts: 2674 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote