THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Don Heath - Nyati Copies w/ Signed Insert

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Don Heath - Nyati Copies w/ Signed Insert
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Allout
posted

Ladies and Gentlemen:

First off, those of us who knew Don Heath are all deeply saddened by his untimely passing.
Secondly, I have communicated with Saeed and I am posting here, with his permission.
Lastly, A couple of years ago, Don sent me several copies of Nyati and asked me to try and sell them for him. He and I successfully sold one (1) copy, as neither of us were trying very hard to push the book. So I find myself with nine (9) copies of Nyati, still in the plastic wrapper, with an insert signed by Don.

I would like to offer these for sale at $200 each, with any and all funds collected to be sent to Don's widow. I will cover the cost of shipping.

I know it is not much, but as anyone who has suffered a loss knows, every little bit helps.

If you are interested in purchasing one of these copies, with the signed insert, either reply here or send me a PM.

The insert reads as follows:

"Wishing you good hunting and all
The excitement and satisfaction
That Buffalo hunting brings."

Each card is signed by Don Heath and Ganyana.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Brian

"If you can't go all out, don't go..."

Posts: 745 | Location: NE Oklahoma | Registered: 05 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
The pictures aren't showing up for me.

Can you do PayPal or do we have to send a check somewhere?

Thanks for doing this.

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Allout
posted Hide Post
It has been so long since I have posted photos on here, I honestly forgot how post them. If anyone wants to see a photo of the insert, please contact me and I will text or email you a photo. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Brian

Posts: 745 | Location: NE Oklahoma | Registered: 05 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
pm sent

Posts: 332 | Location: eastern oregon usa | Registered: 21 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Allout
posted Hide Post
Also, I do not have paypal. So you will have to send a Check or Money Order.

Regards,

Brian

One of Us
Picture of Allout
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2kuduhunter:
pm sent

Replied. Thank you.

Regards,

Brian

One of Us
posted Hide Post
This is the book you can only get from Roland Ward correct? If so interested...

White Mountains Arizona

Posts: 2852 | Registered: 31 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm interested as well.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll take one. PM on the way in a few minutes. Thanks.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

DRSS; NRA; Illinois State Rifle Association; Missouri Sport Shooting Association

“One of the sad signs of our times is that we have demonized those who produce, subsidized those who refuse to produce, and canonized those who complain.”
– Thomas Sowell, “The Vision Of The Anointed: Self-Congratulation As A Basis For Social Policy”

Posts: 771 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 09 January 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
I'll take one. PM me your mailing address and I will get a check out. Thanks!

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7540 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think they should have been auctioned as I think they'd have ultimately raised more, but I'd like one at that price if one is still available. Don't have PayPal and would have to pay by check, as well.

Posts: 10127 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LionHunter
posted Hide Post
I would like 2 if still available. PM enroute.

Mike
NRA Life
Sables Life
Mzuri
IPHA

"To be a Marine is enough."

Posts: 3577 | Location: Silicon Valley | Registered: 19 November 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM'd on the 6th anyone heard back?
quote:
Originally posted by gunslinger55:
This is the book you can only get from Roland Ward correct? If so interested...

White Mountains Arizona

One of Us
Picture of Allout
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen,

It is the weekend and I do not live on a computer or my phone. I will get back with the last few of you this evening, via pm with the address to send your funds to and answer any questions.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,

Brian

One of Us
Picture of wesley timmerman
posted Hide Post
I will take a copy please PM me the payment details.
Thanks
Wesley

Posts: 676 | Location: south carolina | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Allout
posted Hide Post
Okay boys and girls,
Pardon the lateness and the spelling, I am doing this via a phone keyboard.
Here is how it shakes out. I checked times on posts on the Thread and PM times. The "I will take one (s)" came in this order.
1. Boarkiller 11/6 0829
2. Charles_Helm 11/6 0831
3. 2kuduhunter 11/6 0836
4. Clan_Colla 11/6 0950
5. Scojac 11/7 0100
6. Bwanamrm 11/7 0737
7. Lavaca 11/8 0506
8. Rockdoc 11/8 0523
9. LionHunter 11/8 2348

LionHunter, unless someone else above you drops, I can only get you one copy. Sorry.

For the Roland Ward question, I have no idea, I do not work for RW, so I have no idea what they have for sale.

Please PM me your name and address if you are the above list and have not done so already.

I will get on a computer tomorrow and return PM's.

Rockdoc, I have no idea what shipping to Australia is going to be, but, if you send me the $200 payment, I will get your copy shipped to you.

Any other questions, PM me and I will get them answered tomorrow. Thank you all for your help, your positive comments and your offered condolences for Don.

As I previously stated, this won't be much for his wife, but in these times, every little bit helps.

Regards,

Brian

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well I guess I missed the boat then? Dang

White Mountains Arizona

One of Us
posted Hide Post
If there is any left over "I'll take it"

White Mountains Arizona

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would like to be "backup" number two please!

Posts: 41860 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote