THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Rhino poaching - an interesting point of view

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rhino poaching - an interesting point of view
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Pieter Kriel
posted
I received this interesting graph from a friend.

I wonder if there is any truth to it or if it is merely co-incidental?

[/IMG]

Mkulu African Hunting Safaris
www.huntinginafricasafaris.com
hunt@huntinginafricasafaris.com

Posts: 210 | Location: Pretoria | Registered: 08 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Pieter Kriel
posted Hide Post

Mkulu African Hunting Safaris
www.huntinginafricasafaris.com
hunt@huntinginafricasafaris.com

Posts: 210 | Location: Pretoria | Registered: 08 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
IMHO It looks like a possibility that Mr. Zuma must have something to gain from all this or is completely incompetent at his job.

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Karoo
posted Hide Post
Doubt that there is any correlation.

Posts: 786 | Location: Eastern Cape, South Africa | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Pieter, sad thing is the 2012 number is closer to 600! and for this year last I saw was over 80! we are losing the war, they need to legalize the trade that is the only option.

Phillip du Plessis
www.intrepidsafaris.com
info@intrepidsafaris.co.za
+27 83 633 5197
US cell 817 793 5168

Posts: 402 | Location: Alldays, South Africa | Registered: 05 July 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Karoo:
Doubt that there is any correlation.

Me too. If you want a ststistic, who don't you check the number of Chinese visitors South Africa had last from 2000-2012. Somehow I bet the charts would be similar.

I know it isn't the Chinese pulling the trigger, but I bet the numbers are pretty revealing.

Posts: 6265 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I bet if those bloody chinese aren't pulling the trigger they are sure as hell paying others to do it for them!!!

Posts: 896 | Location: Langwarrin,Australia | Registered: 06 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've got some rifles I'd like to see the Chinese "investors" in Africa shoot. They kick, so "you should back up to a tree or a wall before you shoot it." I've got to have some fun, right?

Posts: 10307 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
HELL, Jacob has to find some way to pay for the $5,000,000 worth of "improvements" to his personal residence- which he claims wasn't at taxpayers expense...

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13389 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zhaba:
I bet if those bloody chinese aren't pulling the trigger they are sure as hell paying others to do it for them!!!

My point exactly.

Posts: 6265 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote