New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dangerous Game
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Who saw the last installment of Dangerous Game and what do you think? I thought it was very good. I had hunted with Ernst Scholz and was very impressed with him.

One of Us
Picture of invader66
posted Hide Post
I saw it and think it is the best hunting show on TV. Ruger,however, needs to find a better shot. Any Volunteers ?? Big Grin

Semper Fi
WE BAND OF BUBBAS
STC Hunting Club

Posts: 1684 | Location: Walker Co,Texas | Registered: 27 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of KINO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by invader66:
I saw it and think it is the best hunting show on TV. Ruger,however, needs to find a better shot. Any Volunteers ?? Big Grin

Ruger and NRA should send Mr. Baker to Gunsite, to learn how to work a Bolt action.

Posts: 470 | Location: SYRACUSE, UT, USA | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bulldog563
posted Hide Post
What were they hunting?

Posts: 2153 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 23 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I gotta agree with invader66. It was a terrific show on Cape Buffalo hunting until the shooting started.

"The appearance of the law most be upheld--especially while it's being broken." Boss Tweed

Posts: 197 | Location: The Great Prairie | Registered: 19 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The rear shot with the 460 WTBY sent the buff to the ground right now!!

Posts: 209 | Location: Montana | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It was a great show but even a 460 doesnt crumple em unless you hit the spine or brain. That was a classic root of the tail followup shot.