Notify
Tools

New forum rules
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of hairbol
posted
Wink
Might be a bit premature! Perhaps tap the brakes and harmonize with the Arkansas legislation.

One of Us
Picture of Labman
posted Hide Post
It's always fun to see what Saeed & friends can dream up for April 1st.

Tom Z

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2326 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I can just imagine the chagrin of our Wiccan members. I'm pretty sure they were going to invite the rest of us to their goat sacrifice on the Vernal Equinox.

analog_peninsula
-----------------------

It takes character to withstand the rigors of indolence.

Posts: 1580 | Location: Dallas, Tx | Registered: 02 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yum Yum! Cabrito!

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
No to goat or lamb. There's not enough ketchup/tomato sauce or berbere that can cover that "whang"for me. Guess I'm a hummus-etarian today.

Posts: 4881 | Location: Bryan, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ok, this was a good joke. I responded that it was a "good April Fool's joke". Now that appears on all my posts, as well as all my past posts.

I've asked the moderators to correct this situation. I've tried to do it personally. If that doesn't happen I'll sign off and resurface ala Carmello.

Posts: 10307 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
thanks for the help. This is a test, but will it fix itself retroactively?

Posts: 10307 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Still doing it.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Another test

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Still a problem

One of Us
posted Hide Post
one more test

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Seems to have fixed it. thanks for the help and sorry to be so technologically dense.