New
Find
Notify
Tools

Give Mark a rest?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
It seems to me that discussing Mark without him being here isn't very productive. Especially since it appears he will be back in a month or so. If the activity here about him continues at the same rate as it has been it will take him another month to catch up on it all.

I have questions for him and comments to him also but I prefer to do it to his face rather than behind his back.

I suggest that we put all of these threads on hold until he returns.

465H&H

Posts: 5686 | Location: Nampa, Idaho | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
In four to six weeks we will have the story. I am willing to reserve further comments until then.

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Idaho Sharpshooter:
In four to six weeks we will have the story. I am willing to reserve further comments until then.

Rich

He wont be back in the states till late september at the tag end of the safari season.

However as has been said he has pleanty to digest if eveything stopped right now!

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
To heck with giving Mark a rest!! How about the rest of us? Roll Eyes Geez. How long can we flog one subject as this must be some sort of record? Call a timeout or something!!

Larry Sellers
SCI Life Member

Posts: 3460 | Location: Jemez Mountains, New Mexico | Registered: 09 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I don't know. Many guys here have been flogging since they were about 15! rotflmo

Posts: 12095 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:
I don't know. Many guys here have been flogging since they were about 15! rotflmo

Is there a H.S. reunion this summer?

-------------------------------
Will Stewart / Once you've been amongst them, there is no such thing as too much gun.
---------------------------------------
and, God Bless John Wayne.

NRA Benefactor Member, GOA, N.A.G.R.

"Elephant and Elephant Guns" $99 shipped
“Hunting Africa's Dangerous Game" $20 shipped.

red.dirt.elephant@gmail.com

Hoping to wind up where elephant hunters go.

Posts: 19363 | Location: Ocala Flats | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That was Jr High. By HS we could get them girl's panties down occasionally. Or, at least that is what the rest of the guys in my class kept telling me. Every guy was getting all he could handle, and all of the girls (except two) graduated as virgins. Well, it WAS the sixties.

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote