THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Look What They Have Found In New York!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Look What They Have Found In New York!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

Posts: 68685 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
"Statistics suggest that 96 elephants are killed per day which is rate of 300,00 per year."

That's some very "creative" math.

One of Us
Picture of TREE 'EM
posted Hide Post
That's what makes New York, New York.

Anything you can think of can be obtained there, but discretion is a must.

All We Know Is All We Are

Posts: 1220 | Location: E Central MO | Registered: 13 January 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BaxterB
posted Hide Post
No one in that picture isn't thinking, "goddamn that's some beautiful stuff." ivory IS a magical material, period.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
And if we use the government argument, the Customs of New York are accomplices in this crime.

How come they managed to get all this stuff into New York??

I would charge every single one of those responsible, including that rapid anti gun idiot Bloomberg, who was in charge when all this was brought it! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68685 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
They all have that look " I wish I had this at home "

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
And if we use the government argument, the Customs of New York are accomplices in this crime.

How come they managed to get all this stuff into New York??

I would charge every single one of those responsible, including that rapid anti gun idiot Bloomberg, who was in charge when all this was brought it! clap

Coming from China they bury it in a shipment of drugs.

M

Posts: 1244 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Typical Daily Mail.

quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
How did they manage to keep it quiet?