THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    New company from Namibia with hunting info.

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New company from Namibia with hunting info.
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of TJ
posted
I received a sample brochure from a new Company in Namibia with good information. The name is, Untamed Adventure & Safaries.
80 page booklet with Advertisements from different Safari Companies, Namibia PH list, and several pages about Dallas Safari Club. Other information about animals in Africa. Some information from other countries in Africa.

Posts: 948 | Location: Kenai, Ak. USA | Registered: 05 November 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
Well.....good, bad, or ugly??

Any feedback??

Thanks,

Bob

There is room for all of God's creatures....right next to the mashed potatoes.
http://texaspredatorposse.ipbhost.com/

Posts: 3065 | Location: Hondo, Texas USA | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TJ
posted Hide Post
I was impressed. Good pics. All the professional hunting associations in Africa listed. All Namib Phs listed. Several advertisements for Lodges. Namib Taxidermist, gun dealers and freight services. Namib hunting regulations/seasons.
I think Untamed Adventures is a PR Firm hired by the Safari firms and Napha to print the booklet.
My info says its printed in Canada and is free.
Not sure if they have a web site yet, I'll find out.
I'm not involved with this booklet, just a friend to the Lady who helped put it together.

Posts: 948 | Location: Kenai, Ak. USA | Registered: 05 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
How do you get one?

Posts: 234 | Location: Northern Ontario | Registered: 25 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TJ
posted Hide Post
I think they are available from the Dallas Safari Club and also at the SCI Convention. I'll check with my contact and see if I can get an address where they are available.