Find
Notify
Tools

SCI Convention, Reno
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted
Well in not to many hours I will be up and heading for the first leg to Reno... Looking forward to seeing AR friends and meeting new AR friends..

Cherie & Mike thumb

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
Mike,

Pam and I will see you and Cherie there on Friday at 3PM at the latest. We arrive Thursday afternoon. I am truley looking forward to this trip!

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4780 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Spring
posted Hide Post
I'll be there late tomorrow night and through Saturday morning. I'm looking forward to seeing ya!

Posts: 1445 | Location: Bronwood, GA | Registered: 10 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Bwanna and I will be there Thursday morning for the Lawyers CLE (continuing legal education) and then we will be spending the rest of Thursday, Friday and Saturday in hunter heaven! Retreever has our contact information.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Driving in Thursday afternoon with my hunting partner. Be there through Sunday AM. Hope you all travel safe.

Posts: 1517 | Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho | Registered: 03 June 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ForrestB
posted Hide Post
I'll be coming in Friday and plan to be at the Giraffe bar shortly after 3 pm. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone.

For those of you have been participating in or following the Searcy Memorial Scholarship Fund raffle, we have fewer than 100 (out of 1000) tickets left for sale. If we sell all the tickets in time, we could have the final drawing for the rifle and knifes while we're at the Giraffe bar. Now that would be a lot of fun!

If you don't have any idea what I'm talking about, the details are here (read the first couple of pages and the last couple of pages):

https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/...=711106108#711106108

Posts: 5052 | Location: Muletown | Registered: 07 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hope you will all stop by our booth 2119 to say hello.

Forrest please bring me another ticket for the raffle.

Todd

==============
Todd J. Rathner
The T. Jeffrey Safari Company
www.tjsafari.com
520-404-8096

Please visit our BLOG: http://www.tjsafari.com/blog.cfm

Posts: 341 | Location: Tucson, AZ | Registered: 27 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
On our way...

Cherie & Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote