New
Find
Notify
Tools

Peter Flack Donation
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Over the years I have become A fond reader in the tales of Peter Flack's African hunting adventures. As a hunter living in Africa Peter has hunted most parts of that world and with great success for most of, if not all, of Africa's most desirable species.

He now has donated the only life sized mount of a rain forest elephant to a museum, another great act of giving back as a hunter.

To view this article, trophy hunting stories or his own personal museum/trophy room simply look up Peter Flack and click on his various articles.

Cheers to all and good reading!

Posts: 625 | Location: Manitoba, Canada | Registered: 10 September 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
+1!

Posts: 1490 | Location: New York | Registered: 01 January 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
I read many of his articles written in SAmagnum magazine while hunting there ,i loved his article about the nyle buffalo hunting in Sudan .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6382 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I couldn't agree more, the hunting he writes about takes you to that very hunt itself as if you were the hunter. Its also great how he incorporates different cultural aspects of the country he is hunting in, seems to me it is one of the great pieces of hunting that truly enriches ones life and experiences.

Cheers!

Posts: 625 | Location: Manitoba, Canada | Registered: 10 September 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
I guided Peter in Zambia when he was researching for African Hunter II. We hunted across the country and took many fine trophies.

Peter is an interesting chap and comes with a very dry sense of humour.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9957 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Fairgame, you must have done something right because he speaks highly of Zambia and its hunting!

His newest article entitled Wildlife Matters 2 speaks directly about Zambia and its recent problems...worth reading.

Cheers

One of Us
posted Hide Post
fairgame,

Is the story I read about you in Peter's book "Hunting Icons" really true? It is the one of about how you saw a big croc carrying a baby elephant in its mouth swimming down a river with you ramming the croc with your boat rescuing the baby elephant and dragging it to shore to be met by it's mother?

Guns

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

Posts: 1849 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 25 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GunsCore:
fairgame,

Is the story I read about you in Peter's book "Hunting Icons" really true? It is the one of about how you saw a big croc carrying a baby elephant in its mouth swimming down a river with you ramming the croc with your boat rescuing the baby elephant and dragging it to shore to be met by it's mother?

Guns

It is a long story and that is the gist of it. It was published somewhere.

When mummy and aunties turned up we should have been killed but the baby was all over us and making cute little noises which saved us.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9957 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great story. I think I will use it in a novel I am attempting to write.

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

Posts: 1849 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 25 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Perhaps when Fairgame has time on his hands he will publish his own hunting diaries book bringing to light some of his many adventures with known celebrities and common folk alike?

It was perhaps my one regret that I did not take more initiative in persuading him to tell me more hunting stories, the ones he did speak of were captivating and intoxicating.... Shockey's sitatunga, Flack's Nyasa wilderbeest, Brittinghams's...

I might be mistaken but there's a fishing,hippo and a boat story yet to be told... Big Grin