THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Well World Wide Logistics DID NOT FLOOD

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Well World Wide Logistics DID NOT FLOOD
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Jerry Huffaker
posted
Cindy Rulon just informed me that their offices and warehouses are all dry. Airport warehouses are dry as well. All Trophy shipments are safe.

The picture floating around with the airplanes under water is a FAKE, someone photoshopped it.

Jerry Huffaker
State, National and World Champion Taxidermist

Posts: 2012 | Registered: 27 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Good to hear Jerry, Wifezilla got fooled by the flooded airport photo.

I was supposed to fly to Houston tomorrow morning but my meetings got moved so I get to fly to Canada instead.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12695 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of lee440
posted Hide Post
Damn! I guess this means the photo with the shark swimming down the freeway was fake too! Good Report, Jerry.

DRSS(We Band of Bubba's Div.)
N.R.A (Life)
T.S.R.A (Life)
D.S.C.

Posts: 2272 | Location: Texas | Registered: 18 May 2004Reply With Quote