Find
Notify
Tools

Michele Bronkhorst Ill
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of zimbabwe
posted
I know there are some on the forum who have hunted with Theo Bronkhorst of Bushman Safaris in Zimbabwe. Just wanted to let all know that Michele ,Theo's wife, suffered what was originally diagnosed as a stroke and taken to the hospital in Bulawayo where they live. She was in a coma for quite some time but has now awakened and is able to move about and talk. They have tentatively diagnosed it as Temporal Lobe Epilepsy. I know all of you will join me in a prayer for her complete and rapid recovery. She and Theo are close friends and members of the hunting community of Zimbabwe. If you wish to send best wishes the email address is bushman_zim@yahoo.com. I will try to post her progress as I recieve it. Thanks to all in advance for your prayers they truly help.

SCI Life Member
NRA Patron Life Member
DRSS

Posts: 2786 | Location: Green Valley,Az | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
prayer sent.

DRSS

Posts: 1168 | Location: Pamplico, SC USA | Registered: 24 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info. I get on it.

Posts: 1700 | Location: USA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 218 Bee
posted Hide Post
Prayers up from both Jane and me; we're holding thumbs for her quick and complete recovery.

Mark

DRSS

"I always take care to fire into the nearest hillside and, lacking that, into darkness." - the late Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Posts: 610 | Location: Coleman County, Texas | Registered: 05 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Will do. Thanks for the update.

One of Us
Picture of zimbabwe
posted Hide Post
Just to let all know and to thank you for your prayers, Michele Bronkhorst is home and recovering. She will be undergoing further tests in the future. Again thanks for your prayers and well wishes they were and are greatly appreciated.

SCI Life Member
NRA Patron Life Member
DRSS

Posts: 2786 | Location: Green Valley,Az | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote