New
Find
Notify
Tools

2003 tape II
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I am going to start a new list for NEW NAMES ONLY for the circulation of Saeeds's 2003 Tanzania trip. This is for those who are not on the original list and would like to participate. Please e-mail me the following information and I will start the list and send the Tape II out. All information must be included to be added to the list please.
Please use the subject line TAPE II.

Name: (This will be on the List)
AR member number: (This will be on the list)
Phone number:
Mailing Info:
E-Mail address:

This will work like this. I will post the new names with the AR member number. I will mail the tape to the first person on the list. After viewing PM the person next on the list. Each person will be responsible to PM their shipping information to the person above on the list. The person receiving the mailing information is responsible to confirm receipt. When the person views the tape they will then post they are mailing to the next person and so on. If everyone is responsible this should go well. If mailing info is not received please PM that person. If no receipt of information is received please e-mail me and I will make one attempt to get an overnight response. Failing that I will post we are skipping to the next person.
I will add NEW NAMES as received with correct information.

I hope this helps for those new names who want to see this great tape.
Frank

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Giraffe Hunter
posted Hide Post
Email Sent

Thanks.

Posts: 286 | Location: Corning, NY | Registered: 15 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Reply/ Reply.

Please use E-mails. I am set up with a folder and cannot do that with PM's I have received. Sorry.
I will wait a couple of days before posting the first list but thanks to those already responding. I am mailing to the first response on Friday.
Frank

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have gotten a couple of replies w/o AR member numbers. If you will double click on your name and look right beneath you name you will see it. Or go to Home and check out your profile. I want to include this so that we have another means of contacting individuals if required.

Thanks,

Frank

one of us
posted Hide Post
Please get your name to me if you are interested in seeing this video from Saeed's 2003 hunting trip. I will be closing it out next week.
The first mailing goes out Monday.
Frank