Notify
Tools

SCI -Detroit Info
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted
Hello All,

If anyone is thinking of attending for the 3rd Annual A-R Luncheon and the SCI Detroit fundraiser I have a bunch of tickets in hand for the special Boddington and Broome reception. Come talk to them up close and personal!

Also, I will be bringing in Matt Graham, one of the PH's from Hunt Australia/Hunt New Zealand. He will be at the show for those of you thinking of a trip down under for big water buff in the vast and wild Arnhemland Swamps (SEE NITROX's account of his hunt with Matt). Of course they have many great hunting venues for all kinds of fantastic species of game.

Please feel free to contact me for Boddington/Broome tickets or further information. aspenhill@triton.net

Again, the Detroit Show dates are January 21 and 22, 2005. They put on a great show, lots of raffles and auctions and really excellent food. I won a nice rifle (Savage .300 WM) there a few years ago.

Posts: 19551 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
Meet the "Duga-boy" himself, ie Mud-boy Matt Graham.

Yes he does work hard for his clients. But no you don't necessarily have to get into the water and roll in the mud. Matt just likes too.

Anyone for a bow hunt?

Definitely possible with this bull.

Links to the story

(Couldn't resist )

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ann, I will see you there.
Mike

Posts: 4106 | Location: USA | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mike,

Glad to see you'll be there. Bring your photo album from your last adventure, I enjoyed reading about it here.

Posts: 19551 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Matt Norman
posted Hide Post
Holidays are over and this major Banquet Season opener is drawing close. If anybody needs picked up at the airport, tickets, etc, speak up and let Ann or I know asap. Having Boddington and Broome in an informal/personal setting like this will be nice. Several A-R people will be there. The luncheon will be around ~1:00PM at the Loon River Cafe, which is within the Sterling Inn.

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand at the ready to do violence on their behalf

Posts: 3277 | Location: Western Slope Colorado, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
ttt

~Ann