Find
Notify
Tools

AR members are everywhere !
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of 375LVR
posted
I am at the Northeast sports show in Syracuse NY. I run into AR memmber EJ Carter. I will post a picture later.

Martin

Posts: 168 | Location: Nokomis Florida | Registered: 15 January 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If it stops snowing sometime and I can see more than 100 ft away I may head down there tomorrow.

Posts: 168 | Location: Lyndonville, NY USA, en route to Central Square | Registered: 24 July 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 375LVR
posted Hide Post
Snowing here now. Drive careful. If you can't make it, Lets meet in rochester someday. My brother in-law is from Lyndonville. Doug James is his name.

Martin

Posts: 168 | Location: Nokomis Florida | Registered: 15 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Ej
posted Hide Post
Weather here is beautiful !!!! Hunters go out in all weather don't they ???

Africa Bug " Embrace the bite , live for adventure "
EJ Carter 2011

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ej:
Weather here is beautiful !!!! Hunters go out in all weather don't they ???

Not this hunter. That's why I like Africa. I have become a fair weather hunter.

One of Us
Picture of Ej
posted Hide Post
Had some fun with Martin yesterday. very slow at this show. hopefully we will get some AR members to come by .

EJ Carter 2011

One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
You will all enjoy this. In 2004 I was in the Harare airport while standing in line at one end of and I see this tall guy standing in line at the other end. I say to my wife, who at the time knew very little of my AR involvement online and I tell her see that tall guy standing there. Yes, she says. That is N'gagi from AR. now you have to understand I live in NE Penna. and N'gagi lives in California. So there is like 2k miles between us. But we did some pm's and postings about going to Zim on a hunt. So I tell my wife watch this and I yell across the airport terminal N'gagi, he turns and looks, I raise my hand and wave and call out Retreever. An answer comes back, Hi Mike. Anyway hello to Mark again and he was with his buddy Shumba.

Mike tu2

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Collins
posted Hide Post
You would have run into me too, but I'm in DC this week... Wink
How's the attendance (and the weather?) I'm surprised I made it out yesterday.

Collins
Airgunner / 458 SOCOMer/ 45-70er / 458 Lotter

www.actionairgun.com LIVE NOW

Posts: 2327 | Location: The Sunny South! St. Augustine, FL | Registered: 29 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
weather was better today- got to meet EJ and Martin, so it was worth the trip! I am amazed at how friendly AR members are and giving- Martin and I talked a lot about this. I feel ruly lucky to have a great site with people of incredibly varied backgrounds and a common interest.

Posts: 168 | Location: Lyndonville, NY USA, en route to Central Square | Registered: 24 July 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 375LVR
posted Hide Post
EJ and I are sitting here doing what we do best. Telling tall tales and waiting for the beer girls to come by! Weather is not bad, attendance is pretty good. It has been fun meeting AR members.

Martin

One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Martin, my wife Cherie says her sympathies are with you for having met EJ. Wink

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Ej
posted Hide Post
Mike , I know Cherie did not say that.
She is way to nice to do that.

EJ Carter 2011

One of Us
Picture of 375LVR
posted Hide Post
Retreever, I am sure my life will never be the same after meeting EJ Smiler We also met AR memeber Staeco here. He is into rifle building and reloading.

Martin