THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Let this be the Last "Carmelo" Post!!!!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Let this be the Last "Carmelo" Post!!!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
If you have noticed, alot of us here at AR think that Carmelo is a total asshole and I do not disagree, however, every time he posts something he gets plenty of people that have "viewed" his posts, even if they do not respond to it.
If you all REALLY want Carmelo to go away, then do not respond to his posts at all, and that includes even looking at them. Wolf

Posts: 6080 | Location: New York City "The Concrete Jungle" | Registered: 04 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of cchunter
posted Hide Post
btt

Posts: 2121 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 08 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Amen to that.

One of Us
Picture of Zero Drift
posted Hide Post

The only problem is nothing is stopping our little buddy from hitting the page refresh button a few hundred times so it appears like folks are reading his posts...

Posts: 10780 | Location: Test Tube | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
not one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey Zero IQ, little boy, stop acting like I need to pretend anyone is reading my posts, they get enough responses on their own without resorting to lame tactics like scammers outs scouts would, I am sure YOU know all about that.
C

Posts: 451 | Location: no where | Registered: 19 February 2004Reply With Quote