THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    For those who follow the OOA rhino poaching ring

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For those who follow the OOA rhino poaching ring
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted
OOA prosecuted under Lacy Act

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 37728 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
How are they prosecuting OOA under Lacey?

To me it looks like while bemoaning the poor US suckers, they are prosecuting them for this. Yes, USFW is trying to prosecute him here for marketing them here.

I do like the wording "Knowingly" From what I hear here, most US Lacey violations are folks that did illegal things in a foreign country unknowingly.

Can Groenewald be prosecuted under Lacey as a non US citizen? Especially given that until he is found guilty in a SA court he has not technically violated their laws? If he has US banking assets, they can be seized, but I don't know about the rest...

To me this sounds pretty political...

Posts: 10964 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I wonder what had happened to the same lot who ran Out of Africa then, and now are operating under another name??

Same undesirable lot as far as I am concerned.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68611 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote