THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    first African safari seminar at SCI Reno

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

first African safari seminar at SCI Reno
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of billrquimby
posted
Most of you are old African hands, but for those who are thinking about your first safari I recommend you attend the "First African Safari" seminar we have conducted every year at SCI conventions since 1989.

The panelists are:
1, Craig Boddington (guns and ammo choices and traveling with firearms),
2. Johan Calitz (what to expect from your outfitter/Ph and what they expect from you),
3. Jack Atcheson Sr. (how to ship your trophies and what to do to ensure you get the best mounts),
4. Beverly Wunderlich (why a booking agent will save you money, time and headaches),
5. Ludo Wurfbain (what to read before, during and after your safari).
I'm the moderator.

It will be held from 9 to 11 a.m. on Thursday, January 22 at the Reno/Sparks Convention Center during SCI's annual convention.

It's SCI's longest running (20 years) and most popular (up to 300 attend) seminar, and the panelists are the top names in the industry. Brief Q&A periods allow you to ask questions after each presentation.

I just wish there had been something like it before my first trip to Zimbabwe twenty five years ago.

Bill Quimby

Posts: 2633 | Location: tucson and greer arizona | Registered: 02 February 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Been to a couple of these things now. Even after having been several times I always pick up something new. Well worth the couple hours out of your schedule.

Happiness is a warm gun

Posts: 4106 | Location: USA | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote