New
Find
Notify
Tools

Finally going!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I just finalized dates with Buzz for the hunt that was supposed to have happened in 2020.
Double tuskless in Dande to commence Aug 17.
I hope the travel nonsense has been sorted a bit by then.

Posts: 1981 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: 22 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! I’m sure you will have a great hunt!

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3517 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of miketaylor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Marty:
I just finalized dates with Buzz for the hunt that was supposed to have happened in 2020.
Double tuskless in Dande to commence Aug 17.
I hope the travel nonsense has been sorted a bit by then.

Hi Marty,

See you there. My client and I will be staying at Amanzi Lodge on the 20th August and driving to camp on the 21st August. Hopefully we will bump into you during our hunt and maybe have dinner with you one night. It would be great to meet a another AR member.

With kind regards
Mike
Mike Taylor Sporting
Hunting, Fishing & Photographic Safaris Worldwide
+44 7930 524 097
mtaylorsporting@gmail.com
Instagram - miketaylorsporting

Posts: 704 | Location: England  | Registered: 22 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Outstanding! I will be in Zim at the same time, barring any travel foolishness, but in the lower half — so unlikely to cross paths.

Congrats!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 37783 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Awesome. The weather is perfect that time of year!

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

Posts: 1849 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 25 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your upcoming hunt, its been a long couple years of this bullshit!!

Posts: 1018 | Location: Imperial, NE | Registered: 05 January 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
sounds fabulous

Jeff

Posts: 93 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: 07 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Safari Specialty Importers
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a great adventure! Make sure to do a good write up for us.

Posts: 192 | Location: New York | Registered: 25 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Outstanding. I will be there at the end of September hunting with Alan Shearing

Posts: 83 | Location: Buckholts, Texas | Registered: 11 June 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good for you!

Enjoy the experience!

Posts: 10986 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tanks
posted Hide Post
Great. I will be leaving Nyakasanga on the 17th to head to Zambia for the next phase of my summer hunt.

Posts: 1083 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: 01 January 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congrats….but isn’t “double tuskless” an oxymoron. I mean -2 elephants with double no teeth or one elephant that is missing 4 teeth??
Have fun…shoot straight and often!

Posts: 10360 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Marty so looking forward to hunting with you and Sue again!! We have shared many adventures and everyone has been a pleasure ( other than to loo full of bees!)

This one will be great also! See you soon- cheers Buzz

Posts: 1128 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 22 June 2009Reply With Quote